Customer Service / Tech Support Rep I
Company: Rhino-Rack USA
Posted on: May 28, 2023
1. SHOW UP ON TIME WITH YOUR STRONG "LIFE VALUES."
- Must be in your work area at the start of your shift, at the
end of lunch, and after designated break times.
- Stay on task during the assigned work hours.
- Required to notify the Lead, Supervisor, or Manager if it is
necessary to leave the work area for non-work-related reasons.
- Must clock out for all non-work-related absences.
- Be safety and quality conscious, including looking out for your
- Maintain a positive attitude and act with integrity.
- Be a team player, show respect towards others, embrace change,
and strive for continuous improvement. 2. FOLLOW YOUR TRAINING AND
- Able to read, understand and follow all prescribed process
training documentation for an assigned task.
- Meets or exceeds safety, quality, output, and productivity
goals defined by the Customer Service Lead.
- Answering phone calls within the SLAs.
- Responding to customer inquiries
- Providing answers and advice on general and technical
- Freight enquires and freight issues.
- Returns and warranty inquiries.
- Assist other departments' inquiries.
- Maintaining data integrity for Non-Conformance Reports
- Assisting in quotes & sales.
- Adherence to all other Rhino-Rack policies always.
- Additional duties as assigned or apparent/proactive. 3. HELP US
- Embrace change.
- Support a culture of continuous improvement and "doing better
today than yesterday."
- Identify ways to improve process and safety and reduce waste
within our operation.
- Raise improvement suggestions to the management team and
support the implementation of improvement.
- Responsible for informing the Lead of problems with equipment
or defects and, if possible, suggesting solutions. 4. ADDITIONAL
- Work towards CSR II. These include but are not limited to:
- Developing strong de-escalation skills
- Learning extensive knowledge of the Rhino-Rack product and
- Ability to troubleshoot and answer technical questions.
- Ability to troubleshoot and answer fitment questions.
- Knowledgeable of Rhino-Rack return policy.
- What dictates approval?
- What dictates a denial?
- Assist in order processing when needed.
- Any additional Ad-hoc assignments given by Leadership
Preferred bachelor's degree, but not required.
Experience with NetSuite, HubSpot, and 3CX.
Must be 18 years of age.
High school Diploma/GED.
The potential candidate must be professional, well organized,
troubleshoot solutions for customer needs, and multitask in a
The candidate shall have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office
(Outlook, Xcel, Word) and the ability to work multiple order
The candidate should also have 2-5 years of prior Customer
The candidate will also work with many other departments, must be a
team player, assist when needed, and have a positive, enthusiastic
attitude and excellent analytical skills.
Aurora, CO (In Office Non-Remote Workplace)
$18 - 22 Per Hour
Keywords: Rhino-Rack USA, Aurora , Customer Service / Tech Support Rep I, Sales , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...