Market Research Analyst - Partner Sales
Posted on: September 20, 2022
Nelnet is a diversified and innovative company committed to
enriching lives through the power of service as a student loan
servicer, professional services company, consumer loan originator
and servicer, payments processor, and K-12 and higher education
expert. For over 40 years, Nelnet has been serving its customers,
associates, and communities.The perks of working at Nelnet go
beyond our benefits package. When you join the Nelnet team, you're
part of a community invested in the success of each individual.
That support comes through in our work, as we are united by our
mission of creating opportunities for people where they live,
learn, and work.As a member of the Sales Operations Team, the
Market Research Analyst for Partner Sales supports existing
products across the enterprise, as well as well as third-party
products to assist the Director of Sales Operations (DOSO) in
developing strategic partner relationships that drive new product
functionality, improve the school experience, enhance the FACTS
brand, and drive retention/revenue. This position has minimal
travel with most communication occurring via phone, e-mail, and
- Conduct market research, test, and validate partnership
opportunities that enhance the FACTS product suite.
- Work with Nelnet businesses such as NCE, Solar, and Nelnet Bank
to evaluate these products and vet opportunities for growth in new
- Collaborate with other departments (leadership, Product,
Marketing, Development) to present new partner opportunities.
- Work with established partners to maintain and grow the
- Update and maintain Salesforce dashboard and assist DOSO with
identifying Salesforce dashboards and reports important to the
- Assist with lead scoring for MQL/SQL.
- Share information gathered from partners as to needs, issues,
and ideas to improve current products/services or to assist in
potentially developing new products/services.
- Maintain understanding of market conditions/trends, competitor
services, as well as internal knowledge of services/products.
- Assist sales team with qualifying MQLs to SQLs and provide
feedback to sales leadership and Marcom team.EDUCATION :Bachelors
degree in Business, Communications, Marketing, or a related field
or a combination of education and related experience.EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 1 year of inside sales, partnership, or client support
experience (2+ years of experience preferred)
- Experience working within a partnership structure in software
sales/ed tech is ideal.
- Experience in education or payment industry sales (particularly
with technology and service sales) a plus.
- Previous experience in partner sales and/or sales in the B2B,
SaaS, edtech/private/faith-based K12 school space a
- Intellectually curious and driven to understand business
processes and improve them.
- Persistent, possessing creative decision making and analytical
skills with the proven ability to arrive at new solutions.
- Articulate, with the ability to establish rapport quickly and
maintain long-term relationships.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal
skills while displaying a high energy level and positive
- Ability to initiate high-level interactive business
conversations with decision makers.
- Ability to identify and develop strategies to overcome
obstacles in the decision-making process.
- Highly motivated, driven, and results oriented, with the
ability to work remotely in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong computer skills including sales management/data
management software (Salesforce preferred), presentation software,
web hosting applications, and MS Office applications (Word, Excel,
PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Technical, with the ability to rapidly learn and understand new
- Strong follow-up skills and accuracy.For CO Residents: $47,500
$50,000 plus commissionOur benefits package includes medical,
dental, vision, HSA and FSA, generous earned time off, 401K/student
loan repayment, life insurance & AD&D insurance, employee
assistance program, employee stock purchase program, tuition
reimbursement, performance-based incentive pay, short- and
long-term disability, and a robust wellness program. Click here to
learn more about our benefits: LINK
(http://nelnetinc.com/careers/benefits/) .Nelnet is an Equal
Opportunity Employer, complies with Executive Order 11246, and
takes affirmative action to ensure that qualified applicants are
employed, and that employees are treated during employment, without
regard to race, color, religion/creed, national origin, gender, or
sex, marital status, age, disability, use of a guide dog or service
animal, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or any other
status protected by Federal or State law or local
ordinance.Qualified individuals with disabilities who require
reasonable accommodations in order to apply or compete for
positions at Nelnet may request such accommodations by contacting
Corporate Recruiting at 402-486-5725 or
email@example.com .Nelnet is a Drug Free and Tobacco
Keywords: Nelnet, Aurora , Market Research Analyst - Partner Sales, Sales , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!