Inside Sales Representative
Company: ATCO Structures & Logistics
Posted on: June 21, 2022
ATCO Structures & Logistics (USA), LLC has 75 years of
experience providing complete infrastructure solutions to customers
worldwide. We are focused on the future and on providing products
and worksite support services fit for the 21st century.Currently,
ATCO is seeking an Inside Sales Representative to join our team at
our Aurora, Colorado Space Rentals office . This position will
coordinate and administer domestic sales from receipt of request
for quote to approved project paperwork, with comprehensive
follow-through to product completion. This role will also support
contract administration and assist with warranty and service
issues.Key duties of the position include:
- Manage inbound sales inquiries and perform outbound
- Manage various conduits of web-based lead sources.
- Develop timely, professional and complete sales proposals.
- Complete daily sales paperwork and maintain files on all leads
- Process company registrations, qualifications and other
documents as necessary.
- Update sales pipeline & daily sales activity reporting through
- Update & manage inventory logs and other reports as
- Periodically assist senior management with executive level
- Provide general market knowledge & intelligence for senior
management planning & budgeting purposes.
- Assist the Sales Department with various marketing and
reporting functions related to the sale of domestic dealer
- Complete and distribute S-19 and request for quote
documentation in a manner which accurately reflects client
- Prepare and distribute customer surveys for all projects.
Ensure quality standards/installations and projects meet
requirements.The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two (2)
years of experience in an Inside Sales role, preferably in the
construction industry, and a degree in in Business Administration
or similar. Recent college graduates with previous customer service
will be considered.This person will be collaborative, organized,
and possess the ability to liaise effectively and professionally
with management, vendors, consultants, and co-workers. We seek
someone who with a desire to build a sales career with a growing
worldwide organization.Other requirements include:
- Self-motivated, and a highly organized problem solver with
proven ability to manage multiple demands at any one time. Strong
detail orientation is a must.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Salesforce.
- Aptitude to learn and maintain a comprehensive knowledge of
ATCO company products, current and new.We invite you to come grow
your career with ATCO where we offer competitive wages, paid
vacation, health & welfare benefits, 401k matching, and training
and development opportunities as part of your overall compensation
package.If you want to learn more about this exciting opportunity,
we invite you to submit your application!
Keywords: ATCO Structures & Logistics, Aurora , Inside Sales Representative, Sales , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!