Sales Consultant - Denver
Posted on: May 15, 2022
A Day in the Life of an Image Consultant:
You'll be responsible for the face-to face consultations and
enrolling new clients into one our many solutions.
- Generates enthusiasm for purchasing one of HairClub's all
- Ability to address and overcome sales objections.
- Meet or exceed sales goals (monthly budgets and sales drivers).
Closes sale and finalizes all transaction details.
What You'll Need:
- 3+ years of sales experience- experience selling an intangible
- Solid communicator- can articulate key selling points.
- Persuasive selling techniques, ability to educate and encourage
clients on changing promotions.
- Confident, self - driven, and motivated.
- Proven record of accomplishments as a top ranked
- Passionate and energetic about helping others and displaying a
genuine caring compassion.
- Honest, trustworthy and ethical- build and preserve strong
client and team relationships.
- Willing to continuously improve, possess an eagerness to learn
new skills and techniques.
- Strong active listening skills.
- Giving all clients the best service and ultimate client
- Bilingual (English/ Spanish) a plus.
Great Perks & Benefits:
Attractive work hours: Tuesday through Saturday, with Sundays and
Mondays off. Salons are closed for most major holidays.
Receive the best benefits in the industry, including:
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Full, comprehensive benefits (medical insurance, dental
insurance, life insurance and more)
- A 401(k)-retirement savings plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company-paid training
- A wealth of opportunities for growth and advancement
HairClub is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to creating an
inclusive work environment for everyone. We embrace and celebrate
the unique experiences, perspectives and cultural backgrounds that
each employee brings to our workplace. HairClub strives to foster
an environment where our employees feel respected, valued and
empowered, and our team members are at the forefront in helping us
promote and sustain an inclusive workplace.
Keywords: Hairclub, Aurora , Sales Consultant - Denver, Sales , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!