Front Desk Agent
Company: Hyatt House Denver/Aurora
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Front Desk LeadU Have Arrived: Humanist Hospitality is an
award-winning operator of leading hotel and restaurant brands. Part
of the Vision Hospitality Group, what sets Humanist apart from the
competition is our focus on human interaction. Managed by
"Placemakers" and "Tastemakers", Humanist Hospitality is comprised
of inspired hospitality professionals we consider "Partners" in our
success. Our partners thrive on providing service excellence to
guests.PEOPLE FIRST APPROACH Humanist is a talent-driven company
that values expertise and individuality. Our Partners focus on
connecting with our guests and understanding the unique
characteristics of the communities where we work.TRAILBLAZING
MINDSETWe think two steps ahead, cultivating meaningful human
interactions. We're not interested in following trends, we explore
what resonates and raise the bar for great new hospitality
experiences.COMRADERIE + COLLABORATIONHumanist runs on inclusivity
and authenticity. We bring passion to every project, and seek input
from our partners, guests, communities, and insightful humans of
all kinds.VISIONTo be the preferred hospitality management company
for partners, guests, and communities.MISSION Passionate people
inspired to deliver excellence, value, and results.VALUES
Us: We don't just offer jobs, we offer careers. We consider our
people to be our "Partners" in our success. While they may wear the
uniform of one of our International brand partners like Hilton,
Hyatt, IHG, or Marriott, they are all Partners of Humanist
Hospitality and embody our values. They are hospitality
professionals. They are curators of guest experience. They are
Tastemakers and Placemakers, but above all they are Humans.What U
Can Expect To Do:
- Be a role model to all partners on our team by displaying our
Humanist Values in all aspects of operations through internal and
- Have a critical eye toward all products, services, and
operational culture is in line with company standards
- Provide personalized service to every individual you encounter
- Learn as much as you can by completing all training
- Enhance the member experience with positive interactions,
acting as the face of the club to all members and guests, greeting
them as they come and go
- Ensure an environment in which high standards of comfort,
service, and quality exist for our guests.
- Ensures teamwork and enhances cooperation between all
- Work productively with General Manager, Director of Sales, and
all Front Office staff to ensure proper room inventory controls.
- Works with maintenance to ensure proper key controls.
- Maintain departmental budget and staffing levels in relation to
- Maintains accurate payroll and employee records.
- Performs timely and fair reviews.
- Sets performance standards for team members and administers
coaching and discipline as necessary.
- Remember, that nothing is more important than safety and
security, so you will do checks and work with the property
engineering team and your local vendors to ensure all items are in
proper working order and excellent condition
- Keep confidential the business functions of the company
including, but not limited to, financial status, customer/guest
information, employee issues, etc.
- Perform any other duties as requested by leadership to aid in
better operation of the property and service to the guestsWhat U
Can Expect in Return:
- The highest caliber leadership in the industry who all have a
focus on giving you the best workplace possible
- A team of individual partners that celebrate who you are and
welcome you as part of our family
- We look to promote from within and offering training and
development opportunities through our Future is U Program
- Access to our U Matter programs, which includes rewards,
recognition, and incentives through our Thank U platform
- The Humanist Perks Plus Program provides discounts through our
vast network of vendor partners
- The Humanist Support program provides the opportunity for our
partners in need to reach out for assistanceIs This Career for U?
- Do you possess extensive, previous experience as a Front Desk
Lead at a quality location with high-volume restaurant, bar,
room-service, and event space?
- Are you able to put our partners first, and lead your team to
success while developing them along the way?
- Can you multi-task and meet deadlines while projecting a
resort-like image both in person and over the phone.
- Do you have a strong knowledge of the local community, area and
- Do you have excellent computer skills including Microsoft
Office programs and e-mail?
- Are you able to report to work for scheduled shifts?
- Are you able to work a flexible schedule? We are a 24/7
business which may require work availability of nights, weekends,
- Are you able to communicate effectively in writing, verbally,
and in person?
- Are you able to communicate in the English language?
- Can you maintain a clean and attractive work area, uniform, and
- Do you have or can you learn knowledge of fire alarm system and
- Are you able to bend, reach, kneel, push, and stretch and lift
and/or carry up to 30 pounds?
- Are you able to work for 8 hours and work in a restrictive
- Do you have eyesight enabling vision both near and far?
- Are you comfortable using a step stool or ladder?
- Are you able to use/lift arms and/or stand for up to 8 hours?
- Are you able to work in extreme conditions such as heat, cold
- Do you finger dexterity for operating equipment?Is This Culture
- Can you live and exemplify our Humanist Values?
- Diversity is important to us. Are you able to work with people
from diverse cultures and backgrounds?
- Are you organized, honest, and can you work well with others?
- Can you be responsible for safety and security of guests,
fellow employees and hotel assets?We're an equal opportunity
employer. All applicants will be considered
for---employment---without attention to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran
or disability status.Management Position? NoEntry-Level Position?
YesWork Permit Needed? Applicants who do not already have legal
permission to work in the United States will not be considered.Job
Available: ImmediatelyJob Type: Full-timePay: From $17.00 per
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availabilityEducation:
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)Experience:
- Hotel Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Front Desk: 1 year (Preferred)Work Location: One location
Keywords: Hyatt House Denver/Aurora, Aurora , Front Desk Agent, Sales , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!