Maintenance Technician - Aurora Luxury Apartments
Company: Kittle Property Group
Posted on: May 28, 2023
JOB DESCRIPTION PAY RATE: - $22.00/HOUR EXPECTATION FOR ALL
EMPLOYEES Supports the organization's mission and values by
exhibiting the following behaviors: excellence and competence,
collaboration, innovation, respect personalization, commitment to
our community, and accountability and ownership. POSITION SUMMARY:
Responsible and accountable for providing maintenance at the
properties, providing customer service and presenting the company
in a professional manner at all times. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
- Monitor maintenance expenses and ensure that they are below
- Perform an inspection of community grounds each morning.
- Perform turn (painting, cleaning, maintenance of all vacant
- Complete all maintenance request in a timely manner.
- Prepare all vacant units for occupancy.
- Complete preventative maintenance activities.
- Maintain landscaping, bushes, trees and lawn.
- Perform snow removal of community sidewalks.
- Maintain log of weather and snow removal efforts.
- Maintain records of maintenance performed in all units and at
- Maintain all KPG's tools, equipment and replacement parts in
- Provide and maintain own set of personal tools.
- Sweep, clean and maintain all common areas of the
- Supervise contractors working at the site.
- Provide emergency resident support after office hours.
- Maintain resident and specific apartment preventative
- Provide service and maintenance for all common amenities.
- Conduct quarterly unit inspections.
- Other duties as assigned. QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 1 year of experience
- HVAC/EPA certification preferred
- Language Skills - Ability to read, write, speak and interpret
basic instructions, simple correspondence and present information
one-on-one or in small groups.
- Math Skills - Ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide by 10s
- Reasoning Skills - Ability to carry out detailed, but
uninvolved written or oral instructions with common sense
understanding. Ability to deal with problems that involve few
variables in standardized situations.
- Computer Skills - Beginner skills with MS Outlook and MS Word.
- Annually attend fair housing class.
- Ongoing professional development. PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Rarely must sit, climb, balance or lift up to 75 pounds.
- Regularly must stand, walk, use hands to finger/handle/feel,
reach with hands/arms, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, bend, talk and
- Close and distance vision is required. The ability to adjust
focus is also required. WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Normally works in an environment with moderate or loud
- Rarely must work in wet or humid conditions, near moving
mechanical parts, high/precarious places, around fumes/airborne
particles/toxic or caustic chemicals and near risk of electrical
- Occasionally must work in outdoor weather conditions.
Keywords: Kittle Property Group, Aurora , Maintenance Technician - Aurora Luxury Apartments, Professions , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...