Deliver Driver (non-CDL)
Company: White Cap
Posted on: January 22, 2023
Call (888) 986-4671 for more information!
A position at White Cap isn't your ordinary job. You'll work in an
exciting and diverse environment, meet interesting people, and have
a variety of career opportunities. The White Cap family is
committed to Building Trust on Every Job. We do this by being
deeply knowledgeable, fully capable, and always dependable, and our
associates are the driving force behind this commitment. Job
Summary Make deliveries to customer job sites while adhering to all
safety procedures. Load inventory on truck and unload at customer
site. Major Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key Accountabilities
- Performs routine inspections of vehicles and supplies to ensure
- Plans route to and from customers' businesses and adjusts for
traffic and/or construction.
- Ensures that manifests are complete and accurate.
- Delivers merchandise to customers and contacts customers if
they are not present.
- Loads truck with daily merchandise to be delivered and unloads
merchandise for customers.
- Pulls orders to match manifests.
- Prepares and maintains records in accordance with company
policies and procedures.
- Provides assistance to resolve customer issues. Nature and
- Refers complex, unusual problems to supervisor.
- Under general supervision, exercises some judgment in
accordance with well-defined policies, procedures, and techniques.
Work typically involves regular review of output by a senior
coworker or supervisor.
- None. Work Environment
- Typically located in a comfortable environment but with regular
exposure to factors that may cause noticeable discomfort or a
moderate risk of accident or illness, such as temperature extremes,
moving machinery, loud noises, and fumes.
- Requires intermittent periods during which continuous physical
exertion is required, such as walking, standing, stooping,
climbing, lifting, and maneuvering material or equipment that may
be heavy (50+ pounds) or awkward.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 5% of the time.
Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. Specialized skills
training/certification may be required. Generally 2-5 years of
experience in area of responsibility. Preferred Qualifications If
you're looking to play a role in building America, consider one of
our open opportunities. We can't wait to meet you. For Colorado job
seekers: Pay Range $17.40-$23.10 Hourly Colorado law requires the
posting of the salary range for advertised jobs. This range is
determined based on market data and internal pay practices to
establish a minimum and maximum value for a job. Individual base
pay is determined based on a variety of elements including
experience, skills, internal equity and other factors. For
additional details on benefits, please review the full job
description on White Cap Jobs (https://whitecap.jobs/) Functional
Area Logistics Recruiter Parnell, Korishawna Req ID WCJR-010546
White Cap is an Equal Opportunity Minority/Female/Individuals with
Disabilities/Protected Veteran and Affirmative Action Employer.
White Cap considers for employment and hires qualified candidates
without regard to age, race, religion, color, sex, sexual
orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, ancestry,
citizenship, protected veteran or disability status or any factor
prohibited by law.
Qualified candidates, call (888) 986-4671 or click to apply
Keywords: White Cap, Aurora , Deliver Driver (non-CDL), Professions , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!