Field Service IT Technician
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Vodastra Technologies is seeking a Field Service IT Technician
to join our team! You will resolve computer-related issues for your
- Provide technical assistance with computer hardware and
- Resolve issues for clients via phone, in person, or
- Recommend hardware and software improvements
- Track customer issues and resolutions
Please contact Kwasi@214-613-3392 or CS@vodastra.com if you meet
- Previous experience in IT, customer service, or other related
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills.
- Printer/copier and laptop/desktop experience, technical
training, or equivalent combination of education and technical
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office Products,
networking, and internet browsers.
- Knowledge of using diagnostic tools, service aids, and product
schematics, to assess and resolve equipment and system
- Ability to maintain and complete accurate record keeping and
processing of paperwork.
- Must work well independently, as well as follow
- Able to handle more than one responsibility at a time.
- Able to work under deadline pressures.
- Strong communication skills, organizational skills, and time
- Ability to build rapport with clients.
- Positive and professional demeanor
HP systems such as HP point of sale systems, Printers, POS,
Desktop, Laptops, Tablets etc. qualified or willingness to train
and certify plus work in a ticketing system...is a plus.
Keywords: Vodastra, Aurora , Field Service IT Technician, Professions , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!