Non-CDL Delivery Truck Driver
Posted on: August 5, 2022
US1152 Buckhead Meat of Denver, Inc.
Minimum Level of Education:
High School or Equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience:
For information on Sysco's Benefits, please visit
PAY RATE: $17.50 Per Hour
Additional Compensation & Benefits:
You will be eligible for benefits effective the first of the month
coinciding with or following 60 days of employment with the Company
or in accordance with state law. Available benefits include health
care benefits, retirement benefits, and paid days off, including
sick leave and vacation. Visit https://syscobenefits.com/ to view
additional information on benefits.
- Responsible for product delivery to customers
- Process paperwork and returned product upon completion of the
- May load product onto truck
- It provides good customer service.
- Collects payments as needed.
- Picks up inbound product as needed.
- Pre-trip/Post-trip paperwork, fueling, and logs.
- Communicates issues to customers and management as needed.
- 6 months minimum, 1 year preferred driving experience
- Route delivery vs OTR preferred
- High School diploma or GED
- Valid Driver's License
- Clear driving record
- Valid Driver's License
- Attention to detail
- Good customer service
- Good communications skills
- Ability to lift 75lbs.
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to use a hand truck and pallet jacks
HOW WE PROTECT OUR ASSOCIATES
- Personal protective equipment and masks provided
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place
Sysco is the global leader in foodservice distribution. With over
57,000 associates and a fleet of over 13,000 vehicles, Sysco
operates approximately 326 distribution facilities worldwide and
serves more than 625,000 customer locations.
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and
professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic
organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their
expectations. We're looking for talented, hard-working individuals
to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco
is at the heart of food and service.
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION STATEMENT:
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
employer, and consider qualified applicants without regard to race,
color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or
any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its
subsidiaries and affiliates.
Keywords: Sysco, Aurora , Non-CDL Delivery Truck Driver, Professions , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!