Company: Bristlecone Group LLC dba PEPMOVE
Posted on: June 24, 2022
NOT the Typical Driver Position! We will train!
Our teams deliver and usually also install high technology
equipment for US and World-leading companies (Olympus, HP, Canon,
Siemens and many others). That means:
- You're normally working in 2 man teams - not out by yourself
- Each stop typically takes 30 minutes to a couple of hours so
there are 3-10 stops a day, not having to rush to get 30-50 stops a
- You are doing interesting and meaningful work - delivering
valuable equipment that companies and people need, that keep our
economy working (healthcare equipment, servers, copiers, kiosk and
- Every job is different - so you have to figure out how best to
handle each situation (not the same boring job-after-job), and some
ability to self-manage your daily routes (along with your partner
- We deliver almost exclusively to businesses - not residential
(homes) - so it is primarily normal business hours (no weekends)
and you are dealing with professionals not unreasonable homeowners,
- It is interesting work, not throwing boxes off of
- Don't worry about not knowing our equipment - you'll be working
with our experienced associates, and we'll train you.
- Other things that make us different:
- Steady hours, with some overtime (and to some degree you get to
guide how much you work).
- Reasonable flexibility when you need time off for family, a
doctor's appointment or special events.
- We care (and want only people that do) - about each other, and
our customers. We won't ask you to do anything we wouldn't do - up
through the managers and even the owner of the company.
- Most of our team didn't come to us as 'truck drivers' - we're
from all over: retail, restaurants, healthcare. Driving is the easy
part - we need nice people that have good people skills, are smart
to learn what we do, and can solve problems during the
- People that we do hire tend to stay with us a while - they like
the work, the positive culture, the other people, the competitive
pay and bonus program and the flexibility day-to-day.
Quarterly Bonuses - typically equates to $1 - $2 per hour worked
for the quarter
Annual Bonus in December - typically $500+
Free Uniforms and annual work boot allowance
- Health Insurance (company pays approx 75% for employee)
- Dental Insurance (very affordable)
- Paid Time Off
- 6 Paid Holidays
- 401k with company match
We hope that you'll consider talking to us! We're pretty good at
accessing if it will be a good match - for both of us. And we'll be
open and transparent during the process.
CDL not required. We will train you and pay for your DOT
Key words: Delivery, Driver, Route, Non-CDL, No weekends, Will
train, No experience, Bonus, Mon-Fri, M-F, Install, Learn, on the
Keywords: Bristlecone Group LLC dba PEPMOVE, Aurora , Delivery Technician, Professions , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!