Leasing Consultant - Centro
Company: Avenue5 Residential, LLC
Posted on: June 18, 2022
Job DescriptionAvenue5 is growing, and we are in search of a
leasing consultant to join our dynamic team of Fivers!About UsWe
are a vibrant third-party multifamily property management firm with
locations across the United States. We are proud of our vibrant,
inclusive, make-it-happen culture, where we:
- Listen to our associates, recognize them, and give them room to
- Invest in our associates to help them become the best version
- Approach every important decision with our associates in
- Celebrate our associates' successes and encourage them to raise
the bar even higherAbout the Leasing Consultant RoleWe're looking
for a talented leasing consultant who will be responsible for
coordinating all activities related to apartment rentals, move-ins,
move-outs, and lease renewals. The leasing consultant is also
responsible for interacting directly with prospective and current
residents to achieve maximum occupancy and ensure resident
retention and client satisfaction.Leasing Consultant
Responsibilities and Objectives
- Ability to focus on the needs of others by listening,
understanding, and showing empathy and respect.
- Ensures excellent customer service to prospective and current
residents and promotes a quality living experience for all.
- Generates and handles traffic, qualifies prospective residents,
leases apartments, prepares lease documentation, and completes
move-in paperwork and processes.
- Ensures model apartments are in touring condition.
- Orients prospective and current residents to the property.
- Processes renewal paperwork and ensures documentation is
delivered to current residents on a monthly basis.
- Maintains accurate and detailed records of traffic activity by
entering applicable information into the computer.
- Follows up with all prospective residents via phone, mail or
- Converts phone traffic into scheduled appointments with
prospective residents in order to tour the property.
- Inspects apartments prior to resident move-ins and ensures
apartments are in move-in condition by coordinating move-in/out
needs and schedules with the maintenance team.
- Creates and maintains confidential resident files, which
include reviewing move-in paperwork with new residents.
- Completes weekly leasing reports in accurate and timely
- Ensures all open and close procedures are completed daily.
- Assists with ongoing resident relations throughout the
occupant's tenancy by ensuring requests are responded to promptly
- Responsible for shopping competitive properties.
- Inspects buildings and grounds to ensure safety and
cleanliness, and alerts maintenance to items that need to be
- Assists with processing work order requests for residents and
ensures work is completed in a timely manner.
- Supports management by providing clerical support such as
answering phone calls, filing, and processing property invoices, as
- May be asked to assist with planning and implementing resident
activities in order to increase resident retention.
- Complies with all company policies, applicable health and
safety rules and regulations, as well as applicable local, state,
and federal laws.
- Performs other duties as assigned.Education and Experience
- High school diploma is required.
- Minimum of one year of previous sales experience is
- One year of previous residential leasing experiencing is
preferred.Skills and Requirements
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills with the
ability to relate to others.
- Prior experience in Yardi Voyager or another equivalent system
- Basic level knowledge with Microsoft Office Suite including
Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to effectively and sensitively
communicate with all levels of management.
- Sensitivity to confidential matters is required.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize effectively in a
fast-paced environment with a strong sense of urgency.
- Ability to relay technical concerns with adequate detail,
quickly and accurately.
- Capability to read, write, comprehend, and converse in
- Ability to use general office equipment, such as telephone, fax
machine, printer, copier, and key track system.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Ability to cope with and defuse situations involving angry or
- Must maintain a valid driver's license, clean driving record
and current auto insurance is required.
- Must comply with all safety requirements.
- Required to complete and successfully pass the Avenue5 Fair
Housing, Diversity and Inclusion Training within the first 30 days
- Required to maintain a regular schedule which may require
working overtime, weekends and non-traditional holidays.
- May be required to be on-call and aid during staffing
- Exposure to hot, cold, wet, humid, or windy conditions
(temperatures may vary depending on the weather in the different
- Exposure to noise, vibrations, atmospheric conditions, as well
as working in confined or restricted spaces.
- Potential exposure to communicable diseases through frequent
contact with public.
- Possible exposure to short-tempered or aggressive people.
- Potential exposure to chemicals, electrical shock, heights,
mechanical parts or machines, and fire.Physical RequirementsAvenue5
will make reasonable accommodations to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. These functions
include, but are not limited to:
- Ability to lift, push and pull up to 25 pounds.
- Ability to walk around the property several times daily (up 10
miles a day).
- Ability to walk on uneven surfaces.
- Ability to climb several flights of stairs several times
- Hearing and visual ability to observe and detect signs of
- Must be able to sit, stand, reach, bend, and stoop for extended
periods of time.
- Ability to use standard maintenance equipment.
- Talking and expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the
spoken word. Those activities in which they must convey detailed or
important spoken instructions to other workers accurately, loudly,
- Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with
or without correction. Ability to receive detailed information
through oral communication, and to make the discriminations in
- Visual requirements including color, depth perception, and
- Ability to compare, copy, coordinate, synthesize, negotiate,
communicate, and instruct.
- Ability to tolerate stressful situations.
- Ability to work under minimal to moderate supervision.This job
description is not an all-inclusive list of functions and tasks.
Over the length of employment these functions and tasks may
change.CompensationThe pay range for this position is $16 to $18
per hour.DiversityDiversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Avenue5
is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and
all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin,
protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information,
or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Avenue5 Residential, LLC, Aurora , Leasing Consultant - Centro, Professions , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!