Company: Job Juncture
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Maintenance Manager at 100+ year old Foods manufacturer You
will be the expert and resource on projects that require advanced
technical knowledge in addition to ensuring that the plant
equipment is operational and in safe working condition.
Coordination efforts consist of both inside maintenance and outside
contractors. Also responsible for the lab and for the building
structure, and outside grounds. The Maintenance Manager works
under limited supervision to lead the activities of the local
Engineering/Maintenance Department to design, process, develop,
produce, improve, and test components and systems within Dawn’s
Minimum job qualifications:
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree and relevant work experience
work in Industrial Technology, Maintenance or related
- 5 years of related experiences within a manufacturing facility;
Food industry experience is preferred.
- 5 years of managerial experience with progressive
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects and priorities
within structured timeframes.
- Good verbal and written communication skills essential, good
computer skills essential
- Experience with GMP, FDA Standards, International Food Standard
(IFS), American Institute of Baking (AIB) standards.
- Understanding Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points
(HACCP) programs, OSHA standards, and plant safety programs.
- Provide planning, direction, and coordination for all
engineering and maintenance activities
- Maintain optimal use of Team Members, equipment, and materials
to include the maintenance of buildings, grounds and
- Provides oversight to project teams and activities during the
development of new products, equipment, and other large-scale
- Work effectively with Quality and IFS teams.
- Collaborates with the necessary members of the team to develop
and modify products in an organized and expedient manner.
- Completes duties within overall project schedules and
- Manage preventative maintenance for all equipment and machinery
in the plant.
- Manage process to maintain equipment and machinery in safe
- Maintain a safe work environment following Good Manufacturing
Practices (GMP) and food safety practices
- Works with workforce on continuous improvement to plant
equipment and practices.
- Identify and execute opportunities to improve plant
- Facilitate a safe work environment through auditing and
inspecting areas for safety hazards.
- Correct all OSHA violations and potential hazards in a timely
- Lead the development of the maintenance staff
- Manage maintenance and repair spending within budget levels, to
include capital projects
- Responsible for the development and implementation of programs
and procedures to maximize production, minimize waste, increase
capacity and efficiencies, and maintain product quality and
- Coaches, teaches, coordinates, and evaluates programs for team
members to develop skills advantageous to the company’s needs and
- Work closely with the Maintenance Team to coordinate
improvement projects (Capital and Local Budget)
- Promote and facilitate safe work practices at all
- Other duties as assigned by plant leadership
Keywords: Job Juncture, Aurora , Maintenance Manager, Professions , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!