IT Service Desk Analyst II
Company: Spry Squared Inc. - #1 Firmware Integrity Solution
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Spry Squared, Inc. is where Managed IT Services, IT Recruiting and
Information Technology Consulting collide! Spry Squared is a
multi-dimensional Managed IT Services and IT Consulting firm
founded by Linda Tousley Spry and co-founder Steve Spry. At Spry
Squared, Inc., we are the very definition of quick and nimble. Our
managing partners have years of industry experience so that we
understand and identify industry standards, innovations and trends
that are essential to the success of your business.
- Provide direct support on systems managed internally.
- User management (new, changes, terminations) through multiple
- Hardware support such as PCs, phones, printers, tablets,
- Timely resolution of service desk requests including escalating
tickets to other IT staff
- Assist with system support throughout the company as needed on
a variety of application systems, inclusive of Active Directory,
Office 365, and other business critical systems.
- Identify opportunities to leverage existing investments that
solve current issues and provide future opportunities.
- Analyze, configure, document, and maintain systems; diagnose
problems, identify opportunities for improvement; develop and
recommend solutions to improve management processes, systems and
organization results and meet business requirements.
- Manage work efforts of vendors and third-party contractors to
ensure optimum service and contractual commitments for
- Ensure standard operating procedures are maintained.
- Follow change management and communication protocols.
- Enforce security policies and standards.
- Ensure systems meet current and future requirements for
performance, fault tolerance, reliability, scalability, and
- Implement and maintain necessary security measures to protect
the clients assets.
- Automate system administration functions through integrations
that will reduce operational costs and increase efficiencies, so
that the client can grow effectively while limiting cost
- Consistent, regular, punctual attendance as scheduled is an
essential responsibility of this position
- High degree of emotional intelligence & ability to facilitate,
negotiate, influence, and build consensus in crucial
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects, deadlines,
and priorities in a dynamic work environment.
- Demonstrated ability to provide a balance to department
efficiency and organizational service excellence.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication
skills with an acute ability to listen attentively and to
communicate technical information effectively with external
vendors, stakeholders, and employees of all levels throughout the
- Demonstrated professionalism and courtesy in responding to
phone calls and emails.
- Demonstrated strengths in organization, attention to detail,
follow-through, analytical reasoning, critical thinking, and
- Demonstrated commitment to customer service, proactively
communicate and respond promptly to employee and organizational
- Must be self-directed; able to work independently and as a team
Salary Range: $35,000 - $45,000 - DOE
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree in computer science or related area preferred
or a combination of education and progressively responsible work
experience in related area may be substituted in lieu of degree on
a four-year basis.
- 1+ years of experience in a similar role demonstrating:
- Experience managing and administering Windows desktop
- Experience managing and administering telecommunication systems
- Experience supporting enterprise-level server-based
applications in a service desk or call center capacity
- Intermediate computer skills and proficiency in Visio, Office
Suite or equivalent tools required.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Windows server family
including but not limited to Active Directory, Group Policy
administration, IIS required.
- Intermediate proficiency in maintaining server documentation,
software configuration, and operating procedures required.
- Basic proficiency in Single Sign-On, SAML/SCIM standards
- Basic proficiency in MS SQL Server preferred.
- Intermediate experience within cloud environment such as AWS,
- Intermediate proficiency with SharePoint and Office 365
- MSCE, MSITP, CCNA or other technical certification
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
Keywords: Spry Squared Inc. - #1 Firmware Integrity Solution, Aurora , IT Service Desk Analyst II, Professions , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!