Company: The GEO Group, Inc.
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Facility:--AURORA ICE PROCESSING CENTERCompensation
Base:--$17.64Compensation Bonus (if applicable):--Equal Opportunity
Employer.SummaryUnder direct supervision, assists in performing
overall daily maintenance of the library to include ordering,
cataloging, classifying, circulation, and maintaining all library
periodicals, books, and materials. Provides information and
assistance on use of the card catalog.--Primary Duties and
- Maintains and organizes the circulation of library
- Assists in the directing and training of detainee library
- Assists in the selection of library books, periodicals and
materials for purchase.
- Conducts library inventories. Prepares, maintains and reports
appropriate records pertaining to circulation, inventory,
newspapers and magazines.
- May assist in conducting library orientation for classes in
coordination with instructors.
- Performs other duties as assigned.--Job Requirements:--Minimum
- High school diploma or equivalent certification required.
- Bachelor---s degree in library sciences or related field or
provisional/professional Librarian Certification preferred.
- Experience and/or training preferred in assisting in the
operation of a small institutional library preferred.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Must be at least 21year of age
- Must be able to pass background check, TB, and drug
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance plans
- Life insurance plans
- Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Short- and long-term disability
- Flexible spending accounts
- 401(k) retirement program with company match
- Stock purchase program
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Pet insurance
Keywords: The GEO Group, Inc., Aurora , LIBRARY TECHNICIAN, Professions , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!