Business Analyst II
Company: Compu- Vision Consulting, Inc.
Posted on: May 4, 2021
Job Title: Business Analyst II Location: Denver, CO Duration: 8
Months Job Requirements:Job Scope:
- Individuals in this position have demonstrated experience in
the standard concepts, practices, and deliverables related to
Business Analysis in support of software development projects.
- Understands how to gather and document requirements.
- Has a working knowledge of the software development
- Works under limited supervision with considerable latitude for
the use of initiative and independent judgment.
- Some familiarity with the use of standard market Testing
- May require an associate's degree in a related area and at
least 2 years or equivalent experience in the field or in a related
- Client is searching for an Innovation Analyst to support key
initiatives within the Innovation group.
- Oftentimes serving as the main interface between the business
and development staff, this resource should be comfortable with
requirements elicitation of diverse roles/businesses, business
process analysis/improvement, data management, solutions
- This resource needs to have strong communication skills, be a
self-starter, and want to make change within a human-centered
Keywords: Compu- Vision Consulting, Inc., Aurora , Business Analyst II, Professions , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!