Warehouse Associate I
Company: HD Supply
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Company Overview HD Supply (www.hdsupply.com) is one of the largest
industrial distributors in North America. The company provides a
broad range of products and value-add services to approximately
300,000 customers with leadership positions in maintenance, repair
and operations. Through 44 distribution centers, in the U.S. and
Canada, the company's approximately 5,500 associates provide
localized, customer-driven services including will call,
direct-ship options, diversified logistics and innovative solutions
that contribute to its customers' success. With an active
commitment to the communities in which we operate, HD Supply
associates are part of a thriving organization that supports the
virtues of wellness, diversity and inclusion - all of which are top
priorities for the company. Equally as important is empowering our
associates to grow professionally while providing competitive
benefits and compensation. If you're ready to find a rewarding
career and achieve your full potential with a growing industry
leader, HD Supply is ready for you! Job Description &
Qualifications Job Summary Responsible for specialized warehouse
tasks in loading, unloading, order pulling, shipping, returns,
forklift, fabrication, counter, or may have a generalized role
working in all departments. Major Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key
- Complete tasks such as loading, unloading, sorting, picking,
stocking, staging, fabrication and transportation of goods.
- Load and unload materials to and from designated storage area,
such as racks, shelves, or vehicles. Stack or pile materials, such
as lumber, boards, or pallets
- Install protective devices, such as bracing, padding, or
strapping, to prevent shifting or damage to items being
- Verify computations against physical count of stock.
- Maintains condition of work area (i.e. free of trash, product
in correct location, etc.). Follows company safety policies and
procedures and encourages other associates to do the same.
- Receive and fill orders or sell supplies, materials, and
products to installers and subcontractors.
- May drive truck to pick up incoming stock or deliver materials
to designated locations or operate forklift or other machinery in
order to complete tasks.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Nature and Scope
- Selects correct processes from clearly prescribed rules, past
practices, or instruction. Seeks advice and guidance on non-routine
or problem areas from supervisor. Deviations from the norm are
cleared by the supervisor.
- Under close supervision, exercises limited latitude/independent
judgment. Work typically involves detailed checks or close review
of output by a senior coworker and/or supervisor.
- None. Work Environment
- Typically located in a comfortable environment but with regular
exposure to factors that may cause noticeable discomfort or a
moderate risk of accident or illness, such as temperature extremes,
moving machinery, loud noises, and fumes.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds in a physical
environment. Ability to stand for periods of time up to and
exceeding 60 minutes. Ability to make repetitive movements, such as
using a 10-key or calculator, bending, or squatting.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. 0-2 years of experience
in area of responsibility. Preferred Qualifications & Job Specific
Details Preferred Qualifications
- Knowledge of machines and tools.
- Forklift experience. HDS provides the following benefits to all
permanent full-time associates:
- Medical (with Prescription drug coverage), dental, and vision
- Health care and Dependent Care FSA (as applicable)
- 401(K) with company match
- Paid Holiday, Vacation, Personal Time, and Wellness Day
- Paid Sick Time
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Short and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Whole Life insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Adoption and Surrogacy Assistance Colorado law requires the
posting of the salary range for advertised jobs. This range is
determined based on market data and internal pay practices to
establish a minimum and maximum value for a job. Individual base
pay is determined based on a variety of elements including
experience, skills, internal equity and other factors. PRID PRID151
Job Locations US-CO-Denver - US-CO-Aurora - US-CO-Northglenn -
US-CO-Thornton - US-CO-Commerce City - US-CO-Arvada Job ID
2021-42597 Business Unit Facilities Maintenance Functional Area
Warehouse Remote Position? No Position Type Full-Time Posting
Location : Postal Code 80216 Minimum Salary (Colorado Only) USD
$12.55/Hr. Maximum Salary (Colorado Only) USD $15.38/Hr. HD Supply
is an Equal Opportunity Minority/Female/Individuals with
Disabilities/Protected Veteran and Affirmative Action Employer. HD
Supply considers for employment and hires qualified candidates
without regard to age, race, religion, color, sex, sexual
orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, ancestry,
citizenship, protected veteran or disability status or any factor
prohibited by law.
Keywords: HD Supply, Aurora , Warehouse Associate I, Professions , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!