Sales Consultant - Entry Level
Company: Spencer Ogden
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Spencer Ogden is growing fast and we are looking to hire an
entry level Consultant in our Denver office. Are you looking for a
financially rewarding career? The role of a Recruitment Consultant
has amazing prospects for potential growth; both personal and
We seek natural leaders, with great communication and listening
skills. If you are outgoing, driven, disciplined and passionate,
you will thrive as a recruitment consultant.
The role of a recruitment consultant is fast paced, providing
varied and challenging work daily. At Spencer Ogden, we will
provide you with the tools and training to become the best in the
business and progress your career even further. This career path
allows you to manage your own desk within Spencer Ogden, putting
you in control of your success and your earnings.
About UsAs global recruitment experts in energy and infrastructure,
we're building an industry that impacts millions. We provide
leading recruitment services to our clients and candidates that
they won't find elsewhere.
With technology at the heart of the process, from financing to
operational execution, we break new ground at every stage of the
project life cycle.
It is our mission to create a dynamic and sustainable legacy in the
ever-changing landscapes we cover. Our industry leading services
are delivered in a flexible, autonomous way, with offices in the
UK, Europe, Asia Pac, Australia and the US.
In short, we've put our experience and forward thinking where the
action is.Established in 2010, we have grown exponentially, with 14
offices worldwide and over 350+ colleagues.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Accountable for generating new and sustainable business and
maintaining a client base through research and sales.
- Selling recruitment solutions to clients based on needs,
agreeing Terms of Business with key decision makers.
- Accountable for hitting revenue and activity targets,
maintaining accurate and timely candidate and client records.
- Arranging client visits to maintain client relations, identify
new business and opportunities to cross sell.
- Keeping up to date with key developments in the market
- Identifying opportunities for business and contribute to the
growth of the team through commercial awareness.
- Managing the recruitment process with pace and control.
- Taking effective job specifications from clients, gaining
commitment and understanding of what type of candidate they are
- Screening candidates over the telephone, ascertaining
information on skills and experience whilst assessing competency
- Using extended network to attract passive candidates.
- Matching candidates to clients vacancies, submitting suitable
candidates in line with Company Process.
- Arranging interviews for candidates with client, providing
detailed information to both parties.
- Managing the offer process with confidence, dealing with
counter offers and negotiating packages on behalf of candidates and
- Set personal targets with Managers on a daily, weekly and
- Communicating via email, face to face and over the telephone
maximizing opportunity for the business as a whole.
- Presenting to potential clients and preparation for Company
- Representing the Spencer Ogden Brand and yourself well at all
- Communicating issues in a timely manner.
- Adhering to Best Practice Guideline in relation to use of
- Articulating and contributing valuable ideas to team
discussions, promoting team work.
Salary and BenefitsBase Salary + Uncapped Commission Structure
- Medical and Dental PAID Coverage through United Healthcare and
- 8 Paid Holidays, 5 Paid Sick Days, 5 Paid Volunteer Days, The
week of Christmas to New Year's Paid off + 15 Paid Vacation
- 3 PM Friday Finish
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Policies
- Flexible Schedule Policy
- Sales Incentives - Trips to locations such as Belize, Miami,
New Orleans, and much more!
- Target based promotions with increase on base salary
- Work from home twice a week
Why Spencer Ogden?For graduates and experienced candidates who are
interested in joining Spencer Ogden, you can feel reassured that
our dynamic and award-winning training programs will help you grow
and achieve success at each step of your career. From entry level
through to directorship, every employee at Spencer Ogden is given
the support and freedom to thrive.
Corporate ValuesWe've been setting the PACE since 2010 and our
values have guided us to deliver excellence to all of the
candidates and clients we work with on an international scale.
People - People not numbers. We value our clients, candidates, and
colleagues by nurturing these relationships.Accountability - Own
it. We do what we say we will do.Collaboration - Embrace teamwork.
We support others to achieve our common business goals.Excellence -
Never settle for ordinary. We deliver superior results and exceed
To ensure all of our employees continually feel valued, we have
collaborated with Peakon. An employee engagement survey completed
by our people every quarter showing our commitment to wellbeing,
Keywords: Spencer Ogden, Aurora , Sales Consultant - Entry Level, Professions , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!