Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) DAYS FULLTIME
Company: Christian Living Communities
Posted on: September 16, 2023
As a critical care partner on the Nursing Team, our CNA's are
valued and are an essential part of the everyday care planning and
implementation of delivering individualized resident health needs.
We embrace CNA's as the professionals they are, and provide a
variety of opportunities for those looking to be career CNA's as
well as those looking for a career path in the nursing
field.Position SummaryResponsible for performing or assisting
residents' basic personal hygiene and activities of daily living
that are appropriate in meeting their needs. Responsible for
providing resident care that encompasses their whole being: social,
emotional, mental, spiritual and physical.Essential Duties
- Responsible for the daily hygiene care of residents.
- Learns resident's preferences in order to personalize the care
that is delivered.
- Responsible for accurate documentation and prompt reporting of
discrepancies to appropriate personnel.
- Responsible for knowing and properly applying safety, infection
control and risk management procedures.
- Communicate on a regular basis with immediate supervisor
regarding resident's status and condition.
- Other duties as assigned.
Basic Qualifications & Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Colorado State Certified Nursing Assistant License
- 3 - 6 months experience in a long-term care preferred.
- Must be able to read, write and speak the English
- Must possess excellent customer service skills.Working
Conditions / Physical Requirements
- Position requires medium-heavy physical work. Heavy lifting,
pushing or pulling objects up to 100 pounds of force occasionally
and/or up in excess of 45 pounds of force repeatedly to move
- Stands and walks constantly during working hours with
occasional sitting, kneeling, squatting, and reaching above
shoulder height and fine motor control with fingers. Also requires
- Exposure to blood borne pathogens, body excretions and
- Is subject to frequent interruptions.
- Interacts with residents, family members and visitors
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
PandoLogic. Keywords: Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Location:
Aurora, CO - 80017
Keywords: Christian Living Communities, Aurora , Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) DAYS FULLTIME, Other , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!