Principal Systems Engineer, Integration & Test - Cleared
Company: Zivaro Inc.
Posted on: May 28, 2023
If you are unable to complete this application due to a
disability, contact this employer to ask for an accommodation or an
alternative application process. Principal Systems Engineer,
Integration & Test - Cleared Full Time 2A - Prof Engineers Aurora,
CO, US 2 days ago Requisition ID: 1311 ***This position is on-site
in either Aurora or Colorado Springs, CO - OR - Lompoc, CA ***JOB
SUMMARY:Zivaro is looking for a Principal Software Systems
Integration & Test Engineer for programs supported by our Mission
Engineering team, specifically within Space & C2 (SC2) Systems in
Aurora or Colorado Springs, Colorado - or - Lompoc, California.
- The Integration & Test Engineer plans and performs Integration
& Test (I&T) assignments involving definition of integration
plans and sequences relative to complex software and hardware
subsystems and resolves identified conflicting issues.
- Participates in a complex I&T program which includes
establishing methods and techniques, planning tests, developing
test requirements, writing I&T procedures and reports, and
conducting tests utilizing comprehensive knowledge of these complex
- Participates in I&T readiness reviews, participates in
design reviews, and conducts audits of I&T programs and
- Utilizes a broad knowledge of precedents in I&T engineering
and applies understanding of principles of related engineering and
software technology to ensure test validity and integrity.
- Conducts tests, which include collaborating with others in
establishing language, database, and computer simulation
requirements and configuration management
- Experience preparing and executing Integration/Test
- Experience trouble-shooting and resolving SW system execution
- Experience with script development (Python, Perl, CECIL)
- Enthusiastic & energetic performer able to work in a dynamic,
fast-paced, & high visibility environment
- Self-motivated and capable of performing tasks with minimal
- Experience with systems engineering principles and
- Proficiency with Linux and Windows operating systemsPreferred:
- Experience working in a Satellite Ground System development or
- Experience with ground station satellite domains (command and
telemetry, flight dynamics or mission planning)
- Experience with Java or C++
- Minimum Active Secret Clearance Required, position is able to
maintain TS/SCIEDUCATION/CERTIFICATIONS: -
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related
subject preferredU.S. Citizenship is required for most positions at
Zivaro due to security clearance requirements for
government/federal contracts held by Zivaro.EEO STATEMENTZIVARO
fully subscribes to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity.
It is our policy to provide employment, compensation and other
benefits related to employment based on qualifications, without
regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, veteran
status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any
other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. In
accordance with requirements of the Americans with Disabilities
Act, it is our policy to provide reasonable accommodation upon
request during the application process to eligible applicants in
order that they may be given a full and fair opportunity to be
considered for employment. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we
intend to comply fully with applicable federal and state employment
laws and the information requested on this application will only be
used for purposes consistent with those laws.
Keywords: Zivaro Inc., Aurora , Principal Systems Engineer, Integration & Test - Cleared, Other , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...