Company: Crate & Barrel
Posted on: January 24, 2023
We at Crate and Barrel want to ensure we help our customers love
how they live in the moments that matter. At our Distribution
Centers, we begin to instill that feeling with every package we
carefully pick, pack, and ship to our customers' homes and into our
award-winning stores. Our assortment includes more than 13,000
SKU's between each of our brands. We are curious and ask ourselves
is there a better way to do this? As part of the team here, you'll
ensure every product we sell online or in-stores is delivered on
time and with quality, ensuring our customers are amazed and
delighted with their selection. What youll do:
- Maximize the company growth and profitability by performing the
highest level of wood, finish, frame and/or expert upholstery
- Determine damage and defects versus inherent characteristics of
furniture to identify a course of action for the merchandise.
- Correct the defects and perform the highest level of wood
repairs, refinishing, spraying and/or upholstery to meet quality
standards for customer merchandise.
- Complete all paperwork in order to charge back vendors for
repairs to offset the cost of labor.
- Move open furniture, merchandise, supplies, and/or boxes
- Follow the loss prevention and security guidelines to minimize
inventory shrinkage and profit loss.
- Promote a culture of respect and an atmosphere of teamwork in
order to foster a positive working environment.
- Abide by the established dependability guidelines to maintain
- Listen actively and effectively.
- Clearly communicate in both verbal and written form.
- Establish open and two-way conversations with all
- Maintain and enhance the self-esteem of others.
- Ask for and give clear and constructive feedback.
- Adhere to company safety guidelines to prevent personal injury
and product and facility damage.
- Refurbish product from 2nd quality back to 1st quality.
- Provide support locally for major repairs in our final staging
process prior to load-out. What youll bring:
- 5 years or more experience in furniture repair including
upholstery/leather repairs (Hand sewing - Leather/Upholstery
repairs including scuffs, holes, and tears) and wood repair (Burn
ins and wood graining - Color match and blending - Wood/metal frame
- Customer Service skills
- Computer knowledge, G-Suite is a plus
- Apprenticeship with a wood and/or upholstery craftsmen
- Complete understanding of furniture construction and assembly
required Knowledge of hand tools and finishing techniques
- Ability to move and/or lift up to 65 pounds; heavier
merchandise with team assist
- Proficiency in English language skills (reading, written and
- Basic math skills required
- Must work effectively as a team member
- High School diploma/GED or equivalent preferred Minimum
Starting Rate: $19.25 HourlyUp to: $24.06 HourlyPay ranges will be
adjusted upward as needed to comply with applicable state and local
law. In addition to your salary, based on your role, associates may
be eligible for other compensation including bonuses, sales
incentives, and long term incentives.Euromarket Designs, Inc.,
which does business as Crate and Barrel and CB2, will be referred
to as the Company. The Company is deeply committed to working with
and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with
disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part
of the application process, or in order to perform the essential
functions of a position, please contact the location you are
applying to here and ask to speak with a manager regarding the
nature of your request. The Company is an equal opportunity
employer; applicants are considered for all positions without
regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin,
citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, marital, parental, veteran or
military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other
status protected by applicable federal, state or local law. The
Company participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal
government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are
authorized to work in the US. State / City Compliance: The Company
will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal
history, including arrest and conviction records, in accordance
with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring and the San
Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Keywords: Crate & Barrel, Aurora , Furniture Assembler, Other , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!