Operations Supervisor, Community Corrections
Company: Core Civic
Posted on: January 24, 2023
our employees are driven by a deep sense of service, high standards
professionalism and a responsibility to better the public good.
CoreCivic is currently seeking a Operations Supervisor who has
passion for providing the highest quality care in an institutional,
setting. -Come join a team that is dedicated to making an impact
people and communities we serve.
- The Operations Supervisor, Community Corrections provides
administrative and supervisory services associated with the
security operations of the facility.
- Responsible for supervising monitoring staff and assures that
adequate staffing is present at the facility at all times. -
- Coordinates and reviews security services assuring full
compliance with all policies, procedures, rules, regulations,
standards and contractual obligations.
- Responsible for maintaining accountability of residents and
providing comprehensive supervision to monitoring staff.
- Responsible for maintaining compliance with standards as set
forth by the American Correctional Association and all other
licensing, certifying, or accrediting agencies.The pay for this
position is between - -$55,500
- $63,500 Qualifications:
- High School diploma, GED certification or equivalent is
- Two (2) years of experience in a security or corrections
related field is required.
- One (1) year of supervisory experience is required.
- Additional related education may be substituted for the
required work experience on a year-for-year basis up to one (1)
- Additional two (2) years related work experience in
corrections, law enforcement, security or working with offenders
may be substituted for the required supervisory experience.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills required.
- Must demonstrate knowledge of business management principles,
laws, legal codes, and government regulations which are applicable
to the residential, re-entry, or corrections industries.
- Experience in Microsoft Office or other similar software
applications is required.
- A valid driver's license is required.
- Minimum age requirement: Must be at least 18 years of age.
-CoreCivic is a Drug-Free Workplace and EOE - including
Keywords: Core Civic, Aurora , Operations Supervisor, Community Corrections, Other , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!