Patient Care Coordinator - DTC
Company: OnPoint Medical Group
Posted on: January 22, 2023
OnPoint Medical Group is searching for an outstanding Patient
Care Coordinator to join our team at DTC! Come join a great group
of medical professionals as our network continues to grow!OnPoint
Medical Group is a physician-led network of skilled Primary and
Urgent care providers who are committed to expanding access to
quality healthcare in the most effective and affordable manner
possible.Our "Circle of Care" has one primary goal - to ensure the
health and wellness of members and their families. We do this by
providing access to a comprehensive menu of medical services from
one unified physician group in their neighborhoods. With doctors,
nurses, specialists, labs and medical records all interlinked and
coordinated, patient care has never been in better
hands.Summary:The Patient Care Coordinator works in the front
office of OnPoint Medical Group's medical clinics. This position is
responsible to greet patients, answer phone calls timely, activate
patient files, and move patients through a pre-determined protocol
to ensure a smooth visit with the clinic providers. This position
is required to provide excellent customer service to new and
existing patients as this position is often the first interaction
that a patient has with OnPoint Medical Group. Essential Duties and
Responsibilities: The following statements are illustrative of the
essential duties of the job and do not include other nonessential
or peripheral duties that may be required. We retain the right to
modify or change the essential and additional functions of the job
at any time.
- Responsible for greeting incoming patients in person or over
the phone in a friendly and professional manner.
- Completes pre visit planning including but not limited to,
contacting patient for updated insurance, completing insurance
verification and updating patient record.
- Responsible to registering new patients and verifying patient
information is correct for existing patients.
- Collecting co-pays and payments when needed.
- Responsible to answer inbound calls to schedule patients as
well as act as liaison to clinical staff for patient
- Completes administrative duties that ensure the patient's visit
is smooth, billing can be processed in a timely manner, and the
front office remains clutter-free and organized.
- Responsible for completing outbound calls to patients to
- Performs duties to achieve or exceed established service
- Maintains confidentiality and follows HIPAA guidelines.
- Punctual and regular attendance is an essential responsibility
- Follow instructions and respond to management direction.
- Ability to work in a group but complete assigned tasks
individually.Qualifications:To perform this job successfully, an
individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of
the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required for this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.Minimum
- High School Diploma or High School Equivalency
- Strong computer skills requiredPreferred Education/Experience
- Some college - medical, business, and accounting focus
- Customer Service Experience
- Current CPR card
- 1-2 years of experience in a business office or clinical
- EMR experience preferred-Athenahealth practice management
systemSupervisor Responsibilities: This position has no supervisory
responsibilitiesJob Elements and Working Conditions:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel;
reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear.
- Occasionally required to walk; sit, stoop, kneel, crouch, or
- Frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally
lift and/or move more than 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus.The above
statements describe the general nature and level of work performed
by people assigned to this classification. They are not an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills
required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required
to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from
time to time, as needed.OnPoint Medical Group is an EEO
Employer.BENEFITS OFFERED--- Health insurance plan options for you
and your dependents--- Dental, and Vision, for you and your
qualified dependents--- Company Paid life insurance--- Voluntary
options for short-term disability, and long-term disability
coverage--- AFLAC Plans--- Eligible for 401(k) after 6 months of
employment with a 4% match that vests immediately--- PTO
accruedSalary: $17 - $21 / hourThe estimate displayed represents
the typical salary range of candidates hired. Factors that may be
used to determine your actual salary may include your specific
skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to
other employees already in this role.#ID22#PM22 PI201002927
Keywords: OnPoint Medical Group, Aurora , Patient Care Coordinator - DTC, Other , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!