Bud Tender - Havana
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*ESSENTIAL DUTIES and/or RESPONSIBILITIES*:
* Execute LightShade selling standards to meet team and individual
sales goals and metrics
* Responsible for driving sales and customer experience by
maintaining a tidy, safe, and well-merchandised store
* Ensure the sales floor is properly stocked and the presence of
the store is well maintained
* Model best-in-class service experience that consistently exceeds
our customer's expectations
* Inspire customer confidence and create loyalty to our service
* Promote a work environment that is positive, customer-service
oriented, and compliant with established policies and
* Accountable for accurately utilizing LightShade Labs Point of
* Offer customers the complete solution (i.e. concentrates and a
vape pen. or shake and the magic butter machine).
* Utilize MJ Freeway to process orders.
* Daily opening and closing duties. (See daily checklist)
* Updating Weed Maps Menu.
* Identify marketing opportunities to forward to Social Media.
* The engaging customer immediately upon entering the
* Maintain accurate tendering of change and monies.
* Verify Till at $300 in the morning and at the end of every
* Perform nightly drops on assigned till.
* Maintain cleanliness of not only the selling bays but the store
as a whole. This includes restrooms, break areas, reception areas,
and parking lot.
* Communicate with Store Management/Supervisors immediately about
challenges. Do not assume that "someone else" has already done
* Other duties as assigned by the Management Team.
* Verify the ID of every customer every time. We perform a second
check of ID's to make sure that no one has "slipped" into the
dispensary to illegally purchase.
* Verify identification for valid AGE and EXPIRATION. No vertical
Colorado ID's can be accepted.
Must be able to obtain a Industry badge through the Medical
Marijuana Enforcement Division.
*KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS, SKILLS and/or ABILITIES: *
* Exceptional customer service skills
* Desire to learn about our products in order to assist
* Knowledge of basic computer skills, Point of Sale software and
* Fun attitude and strong work ethic
* Strong attention to detail and must have a team-player
* Ability to creatively cultivate long- term customer
* Ability to deal with problems and resolve in a professional
* Must be able to accommodate scheduling expectations including
weekend, evening, and holiday shifts and store location
*EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: *
* Previous retail or customer service experience preferred
A Budtender is responsible for helping customers and patients find
the right products that fit their needs, while at the same time
safeguarding company assets. This is a very customer-oriented
position that requires a lot of interaction with a diverse group of
people, and the ability to handle a fast-paced environment while
maintaining attention to detail while adhering to company policy
and state law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.50 - $18.00 per hour%58047475%
Keywords: Lightshade, Aurora , Bud Tender - Havana, Other , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!