Clinical Nurse Coordinator Emergency Department
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Description Hourly Wage Estimate: $40.00 - $60.00 / hour
Learn more about the benefits offered for this job.
The estimate displayed represents the typical wage range of
candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual
salary may include your specific skills, how many years of
experience you have and comparison to other employees already in
this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the
range.New RN Rates Available!!Position: Clinical Nurse
Coordinator/Charge NurseDepartment: Emergency DepartmentShift:
Nights Eligible for a sign on bonus up to $15,000 with a 2 year
commitment! (Internal candidates not eligible for sign on bonus) At
The Medical Center of Aurora and Centennial Medical Plaza patients
are our first priority. We take extreme measures to ensure high
quality, safe care in the most comfortable setting possible. The
Medical Center of Aurora is Metro Denver's first community hospital
to earn two-time Magnet Recognition for nursing excellence by the
American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), is a 346-bed acute
care hospital in Aurora, CO. The Medical Center of Aurora is
comprised of six campus in Aurora and Centennial, CO, including the
Main Campus, North Campus (Behavioral Health and Wellness Center),
Centennial Medical Plaza, Saddle Rock ER, Spalding Rehabilitation
Hospital, Spalding Rehabilitation at P/SL and a medical office
building at Green Valley Ranch. The main campus is a level II
trauma Facility with Primary Stroke Certification and Chest Pain
Certification accreditation, serving the eastern metro area and
I-70 corridor.Here is what we can offer you:
* Tuition Reimbursement & Student Loan Repayment
* Certification Bonus and Voucher system
* Dependent Scholarship
* 401k (3%-9% match based on tenure)
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan
* Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
* Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
* Financial Wellness Program with a CFP
And more...Highlights about The Medical Center of Aurora:
- Metro Denver's first community hospital to earn Magnet
Recognition for nursing excellence.
- Primary Stroke Certification (The Medical Center of
- Two accredited Chest Pain Centers (Main Campus and Centennial
- Ranked the #4 hospital in the Denver metro area and the #4
hospital in Colorado in U.S. News & World Report's 2014-15 Best
- Level II Trauma Center at our Main Campus.
- Level III NICU at our Main Campus.
- Emergency Nurses Association Lantern Award Recipient for
- State-of-the-art Heart Care Tower on Main Campus.
- Community Hospital Cancer Program accreditation from American
College of Surgeons' Commission on Cancer.
- NAPBC-accredited Breast Cancer Care Center.
- Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children affiliation.
- Affiliate of HealthONE, Denver's largest healthcare
systemPosition Summary: Under the general supervision of the unit's
director or designee the CNC assumes responsibility for direction
and coordination of all functions in the unit on his/her designated
shifts. In collaboration with other members of the management team,
this individual is responsible for the ongoing assessment of the
quality of patient care services provided in unit. The CNC:
- Assumes responsibility for direction and coordination of all
functions during the designated shift
- Functions as a resource person for staff member and assists in
necessary education of individual members of the nursing
- Assumes responsibility for the overall quality of nursing care
provided when s/he is on duty
- Makes decisions regarding activities with these areas based on
Administrative Operational Standards, Nursing Administrative
Standards, Human Resource Standards, and Standards of Care for the
unit, in collaboration with other members of the management
team.This position supports the mission of The Medical Center of
Aurora/Centennial Medical Plaza of optimizing quality of life of
all those served by expanding beyond the traditional focus on
medical needs to the needs of the whole person. The Medical Center
of Aurora/Centennial Medical Plaza expects our core values to be
reflected in the way every employee interacts with co-workers,
patients and family members, and with others in the community. The
intent of these values is to assure that TMCA/CMP creates the
environment where individuals choose to work, and that patient care
services are of the highest quality.Position Requirements:
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
- Licensed RN in the State of Colorado.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) and ACLS required.Education:
Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. BSN preferred.
Activity in professional organizations encouraged. Experience: Two
(2) years of clinical practice in the clinical specialty of his/her
unit and leadership/ management experience is preferred. If you are
looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal
growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all
applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of
our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!We are
an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color,
national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status,
veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Aurora , Clinical Nurse Coordinator Emergency Department, Other , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!