Company: Holiday Inn Express & Suites Denver Aurora Medical
Posted on: November 26, 2022
At Holiday Inn Express, we're all about travel that's simple AND
That means we offer more to our guests where it matters most to
them. Easy check-in? Check. All the essentials in a comfy room?
Check. They're all included with a great night's sleep. We're
focused on getting our guests more than ready. So we're always
ready. Are you?
As Housekeeping Supervisor, you will work with the Housekeeping
Manager to keep all aspects of housekeeping and laundry running
smoothly - and ensure high standards are met to deliver memorable
and unique guest experiences. You will also need to able to lead
the team/department in the Housekeeping Manager's absence.
* Make sure the quality of housekeeping and laundry services is
always superb - we have standards - but you play part in making the
rooms special and memorable for guests
* Work with the Housekeeping Manager to schedule routine
inspections of all guest rooms and public areas to ensure
furnishings, rooms, equipment, linens, public restrooms, lobby,
etc. are clean and in good repair to meet guest satisfaction
* Assist the Manager with directing daily activities, planning and
assigning work ensuring you always have the right staffing
* Help develop the team and improve their performance through
coaching and feedback, and recognize good performance
* Assist with the Education and training all team members in
compliance with federal, state and local laws and safety
* May assist with deep cleaning projects and/or assist housekeeping
staff with daily cleaning tasks.
* Work as part of a team and communicate with other departments as
per hotel procedures to ensure excellent quality and service.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* Assist the Housekeeping Manager oversee the breakfast
* May be required to fill in or provide an extra hand at breakfast
* Work with the team to ensure space stays cleaned and stocked
*What we need from you*
* High School Diploma / secondary education / equivalent
* Two years' housekeeping/laundry experience preferably in a hotel
of similar size, including supervisory experience.
* Bilingual (English/Spanish) is preffered
* It's a physical role and you'll be on your feet most of the day,
so fitness is important
* Strength - with occasional lifting of items up to 50 pounds / 23
kilograms and or push/pulling heavy objects
* You might need to bend and kneel to complete some activities
* Literacy skills - reading, writing and basic math skills
* Basic computer skills
* Flexible attitude to shifts - you may need to work nights,
weekends and/or holidays
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 - $18.00 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Employee discount
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Day shift
* On call
* Weekend availability
* Hotel Housekeeper: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Holiday Inn Express & Suites Denver Aurora Medical, Aurora , Housekeeping Supervisor, Other , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!