Company: STEVEN CHARLES
Posted on: November 23, 2022
QA SupervisorOn-Site Job3rd ShiftSalary Range: $50K to
$60KOpportunity OverviewHere at Steven Charles, we are committed to
bringing people together to celebrate life's sweetest moments by
creating the world's best desserts. We understand that it is our
employees who provide the services that our customers rely upon,
and who will enable us to create new opportunities in the years to
come. We are seeking a QA Supervisor to be based in our Aurora, CO
Facility.This position is responsible for the supervision of all
daily production floor activities as it relates to
quality.Applicants can expect to make between $50,000 to $60,000 a
year upon hire. Pay within this range will vary based upon relevant
experience, skills, and education among other factors.DUTIES &
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Performs training for both new employees and ongoing training
sessions for all departments.
- Communicates daily with FSQA Techs regarding production
planning and issues.
- Assists QA Manager in completing performance evaluations.
- Trains FSQA Techs and performs new employee orientations.
- Coordinates laboratory samples and performs in-house micro
laboratory testing. Train and review performance of physical
- Performs swabbing for environmental monitoring and hand
- Works with QA Manager to discipline workers as
- Reviews and organizes operational paperwork on a daily
- Ensures that all products are produced consistent with
company's high-quality standards, and that employees strictly
adhere to company procedures.
- Ensures that facilities are maintained, and all duties are
performed in compliance with all applicable food safety standards
and good manufacturing practices.
- Communicates with production managers, supervisors and leads
about any formula changes and/or product issues. Communicate with
sanitation managers, supervisors and leads when there is any issue
- Assists in familiarizing employees with plant operations as
part of company safety programs.
- Assumes some responsibilities of the QA Manager in his/her
- Audit manufacturing lines for proper product weights, proper
product assembly, proper oven/freezer temperatures, and correct
- Performs assignments in accordance with established Good
Manufacturing Practices (GMPs), policies and procedures.
- Assures that all work assigned to position is performed in
accordance with specifications, instructions and requirements.
- Displays appropriate work ethics in the workplace and group
settings which provides a positive influence on the production
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Demonstrates excellent verbal communication skills and coaching
- Maintains good housekeeping and clean work areas in assigned
- Follows production dress code standards and maintains good
- Able to stay focused in a loud working environment.
- Communicates daily with FSQA techs regarding production and
planning issues: Including working and planning schedules, task
assignments and product updates.
- Perform daily product review.QUALIFICATIONS
- BS degree or equivalent experience in a food manufacturing
- Previous knowledge working in food production Quality Assurance
or related experience
- 1-2 years of supervisory experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bilingual (English and Spanish)
- Experience in validation of cleaning/sanitation
- Knowledge of hygienic equipment design.BenefitsSteven Charles
offers a wide range of benefits to employees. Some are subsidized
by the company and others are fully employee-paid. Health benefits
include a choice of comprehensive medical plans, a dental plan,
vision plan. Steven Charles sponsors a 401 (k) plan which includes
company match. Steven Charles offers paid vacation, holidays, and
provides wellness/sick, bereavement leave, and others income
replacement plans for eligible employees.EEO StatementSteven
Charles provides equal employment opportunities to all employees
and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and
harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
laws.Contact HR if you have any questions.Job Type: Full-timePay:
$50,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year
Keywords: STEVEN CHARLES, Aurora , QA Supervisor, Other , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!