Contact Lens Specialist
Company: America's Best
Posted on: November 20, 2022
Company DescriptionAmerica's Best is part of National Vision,
one of the largest and fastest-growing optical retailers in the
United States. The America's Best brand continues to grow, with 800
stores and counting. Each location combines both parts of the
optical equation - eyewear and eye care - into one excellent
experience at a single low priceFor more details about America's
Best, visit .At National Vision, we believe everyone deserves to
see their best to live their best. We help people by making quality
eye care and eyewear more affordable and accessible.Contact lenses
are growing more and more popular, and our Contact Lens Specialists
work with customers and doctors to ensure the lenses are the right
fit for their eyes and lifestyle. They also teach customers how to
properly use and care for their contact lenses.Job DescriptionWhat
Would You Do? The Specifics?
- Maintains a neat and orderly contact lens room, maintains
equipment, and follows company Health and Safety protocols.
- Optimizes the contact lens department to ensure efficiency and
compliance with company's policies and operational guidelines.
- Educates clients on proper contact lens and eyeglass care.
- Performs insertion and removal training of contact lenses to
customers, as permitted by state law.
- Maintains accurate and organized patient records.
- Contacts customers weekly for products waiting to be dispensed;
notifies customers when orders are ready or of any delays.
- Ensures quality standards are always met.
- Reviews CCL remakes and shares information with GM.
- Handles initial customer inquiries regarding contacts and
- Communicates with the General Manger providing daily results vs
- Ensures effective merchandising and execution of marketing,
pricing promotions, and initiatives according to Brand and Company
- Monitors and maintains Contact Lens inventories and Department
supplies under the direction of the General Manager.
- Follows the America's Best "Code of Excellence" to ensure
customer satisfaction by creating a warm and welcoming environment
- Meets National Vision's sales and company objectives.
- Assists with selling and dispensing eyeglasses needed.
- Performs dispensing duties as necessary, if permitted by state
- Assists in maintaining the office to corporate and safety
- 0-2 years Retail and/or Optical experience. (Preferred)
- Knowledge of the optical industry preferred.
- High School Diploma or equivalent. RequiredLicenses,
Certifications, Professional Affiliations
- NCLE and/or ABO certification within 1 Year
(Preferred)Additional InformationTaking care of our peopleWe
understand the importance of financial health and security, and
because of that, we provide competitive compensation to all
Associates - including bonus potential for every position in the
store! We also offer a comprehensive benefits package including
health and dental insurance, 401k retirement savings with company
match, flex spending account, paid personal time off, paid company
holidays, parental leave, employee eyewear discount and much, much
more. At National Vision, we strive to deliver opportunities for
professional growth and long-term career fulfillment. We provide
training programs, access to educational courses and pride
ourselves on the ever-increasing amount of promotions from
within.Please see our website - -to learn more.The pay range for
this position is -$13.00-$17.48 per hour plus commission. -We are
an equal opportunity employer. - We evaluate qualified applicants
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability,
veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Keywords: America's Best, Aurora , Contact Lens Specialist, Other , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!