Company: BUILDERS WAREHOUSE, INC.
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Looking to join a growing company! Enjoy the lumber and building
industry? Interested in personal growth potential? Department:
Accounting Reports To: Corporate Controller Salary: Exempt, Salary
$65,000 - $95,000 Status: Full-time The Senior Accountant position
will have oversight of the company's general accounting through
periodic reporting and reconciliations. Partial List of
Responsibilities and Areas for Growth:
- Maintain general ledger account reconciliations.
- Prepare monthly and interim financial reports.
- Review and resolve discrepancies on daily and monthly
- Assist in reporting accurate inventory quantities and
- Assist Corporate Controller with weekly & monthly banking
- Maintain reports that outline the company's financial and cash
positions based on past, present, and future operations.
- Provide support with annual and biannual audits.
- Special projects as needed.
- Maintain and promote a safe working environment and follows all
- Promotes team building concepts.
- Complies with all company policies and procedures. **NOTE:
Management has the discretion to add or change the responsibilities
performed by this position. Education and Experience:
- Associate or Bachelor Degree in Accounting is preferred.
- Prior accounting experience/knowledge is required.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics GP is preferred. Skills,
Knowledge, and Abilities:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good interpersonal, communication, and customer service
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Knowledge of general business processes, procedures, and
- Knowledge of GAAP.
- Ability to effectively present information one on one and small
- Ability to be consistent and accurate while working at a fast
- Ability to collaborate with other departments and
- Must demonstrate the ability and initiative to learn and
- Ability to effectively use email and other technology based
- Ability to maintain thorough documentation.
- Ability to complete tasks with written or oral instructions.
Benefits Vacation Leave Sick Leave 6 Holidays Employee Discount
401k Retirement Plan (with company match) Insurance Medical Dental
Vision Disability Life Medical and Dependent Flex Accounts HSA
Account Background check and pre-employment drug test required.
Builders serves the Nebraska and Colorado markets plus the
surrounding areas. We are a family oriented company seeking
constant improvement to support services and being proactive in
meeting our customer needs. We do this by building relationships
with our customers in order to help them achieve their project
goals with teamwork oriented staff, quality products and
outstanding customer service. Our customers include contractors,
builders, re-modelers and do-it-yourselfers. We offer building
materials and home improvement essentials. Each location/department
within our organization plays a vital role in helping our customers
determine the best solutions for their project, home or commercial
needs. Working as a core TEAM we guide our customers from start to
finish no matter how large or small. Our TEAM sells, designs,
builds and installs the products needed to assist our customers in
achieving their goals. Customer Service is KEY to Exceeding our
Customers Expectations. Visit our website: builderscorp.com.
Keywords: BUILDERS WAREHOUSE, INC., Aurora , Senior Accountant, Other , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!