Posted on: August 6, 2022
Mechanical Assembler: Location: Aurora, CO 80011 Hours: M-F,
7:00 AM - 3:30 PM Pay: $22-24/hr., Depending on Experience
Experience: Minimum 1 year of Assembly/Production experience. As a
Mechanical Assembler you will build, repair, and update machines
involved in the assembly process. Select correct manufacturing
methods and fundamental technology used for assembly of new
products or improvement for existing machines. Has a basic
understanding of our company s products, processes, and
capabilities. Mechanical Assembler Responsibilities:
- Prepare and assemble sub-assemblies off engineering
- Perform all work order steps required to complete a stock
machine, including sub-assemblies.
- Practice lean manufacturing and continuous improvement in daily
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment by complying with
company policies and procedures.
- Perform all duties as assigned by the department lead to
- Follow standard work in the production cell to conform to
product design specifications and comply with all quality assurance
- Perform quality checks as defined by
- Follows all safety rules and regulations, environmental
regulating procedures and utilizes required safety equipment when
Job Requirements:Mechanical Assembler Requirements:
- A high school diploma or GED preferred; trade school or
military experience a plus.
- Ability to read a tape measure and scale ruler.
- Experience using power tools (drills, impact gun, arbor
presses, and pneumatics).
- Troubleshooting experience.
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions.
- Use of standard SAE handtools.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Requires solid written and verbal English communication
- Strong analytical, conceptual, and planning skills.
- Basic math skills.
- Able to read and conform to company standards and building
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated, and disciplined with the
ability to work on multiple tasks. Interested in this position, but
don t have a resume? No worries, give us a call at . Benefits of
working with PrideStaff:
- Medical, Rx, and Wellness Benefits
- Dental and Vision Plan Options
- Short-term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Holiday Pay
- Sick Pay Join Us.PrideStaff Company Overview:PrideStaff wants
you to Succeed! We have dedicated consultants that provide
employment market insights and resources! We offer the support you
need along the way. Over the years, we have helped tens of
thousands of people find outstanding career growth opportunities.
At PrideStaff, we truly value people, and we are dedicated to
getting to know you and advocating on your behalf with our network
of employers from across the country. Our Recruiters will help
guide you with career tools and resources.
Keywords: PrideStaff, Aurora , Mechanical Assembler, Other , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!