Pilates Reformer Instructor
Company: South Suburban Park & Recreation
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Pilates Reformer Instructor Part-Time
$25.00 - $32.50 per hour
Do you have high energy, excellent focus, drive and passion for
helping others to improve their lives? Do you have a positive
win-win attitude? This is the job for you! This position will lead
Group and private Pilates Reformer classes. If you are personable,
friendly, dedicated and passionate about fitness and changing
lives, we want you to join our team!
Apply now! Classes are targeted to start in the Fall of 2021.
Our Ideal Candidate
* Will have prior experience in instruction of specific
* First Aid certification is preferred.
* Has an understanding and knowledge of exercise science, nutrition
and wellness to promote fitness and educate participants.
* Ability to communicate effectively and establish and maintain
working relationships with employees and the public.
* Will have knowledge of the principals and practices of fitness
* Must be at least eighteen (18) years of age.
* Graduation from high school or completion of GED.
* Required for Pilates Reformer: Minimal 200 hours+comprehensive
Pilates Reformer training or a Primary Group Exercise Certification
and a Pilates Reformer Certification. A combination of
certification and training may be considered.
* Possession of current certifications in CPR/AED required.
The job description above covers the main duties of this position.
Please note, as a team member, there may be additional
responsibilities that are required to meet ongoing needs of the
Employee Benefits & Perks at South Suburban
* FREE use of District fitness centers and swimming pools
* Discounts on recreation classes and golf (applicable to employees
working 14+ hours/week)
* Paid sick leave
* Opportunities for training and promotion from within
* Flexible schedules
* To view a complete listing of the District's most current benefit
package, please visit http://careers.ssprd.org
Our mission is to foster healthy living through stewardship of the
environment, parks, trails, and open space by providing
recreational services and programs.
We serve residents in Bow Mar, Columbine Valley, Centennial west of
I-25, Littleton, Lone Tree and Sheridan and unincorporated portions
of Douglas, Jefferson and Arapahoe counties. We operate four
full-service recreation centers, golf courses, outdoor pools and
restaurants, two ice centers and miniature golf courses, and a BMX
track, a sports dome, batting cages, an entertainment center, a
hotel and a nature center. In addition, we maintain nearly 3,800
acres of developed and open space land, including 119 multi-purpose
athletic fields, more than 100 parks, nearly 80 miles of trails, 60
playgrounds, 56 tennis courts, and the 880-acre South Platte
Keywords: South Suburban Park & Recreation, Aurora , Pilates Reformer Instructor, Other , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!