Project Coordination Professional
Company: Solar Power Pros Inc.
Posted on: June 25, 2022
The Project Coordinator is a key member of our Operations Team,
supporting the Project Manager and helping facilitate the customer
relationship from Sale to Installation.A successful candidate will
have great customer service skills, be detail oriented, organized
and a great communicator. Must be able to work independently and
own your tasks as well as collaborate with a multi-tasking team.
Solar Industry experience is a plus but not
required.Responsibilities and DutiesResponsibilities:
- Own project management efforts for assigned solar installation
- Help manage projects from customer contract to completion
- Coordinate with the Sales team and customers to ensure project
scope and requirements are documented and any change orders are
properly captured and processed
- Create detailed project timelines with resource dependencies to
manage project tasks and resources
- Assists with interconnection application and permitting
submittals, application tracking, updates and rebates.
- Maintains and updates contractor licensing
- Work with field service to efficiently organize field
- Help bridge communication gap between field and office and
- Address customer concerns and set clear project
- Responsible for communication and documentation regarding
status of projects.
- Work with external suppliers to procure project equipment
- Report periodic project health and status to Company
- Host periodic project meetings - internal and with
- Develop project life-cycle process and checklists
- Identify project execution issues and interface with sales,
engineering, operations and the customer to drive resolution
- Help to define and refine internal processes
- Other duties as assignedSkills:- Project Management experience
is a plus but not required- Solar Industry experience is a plus but
not required- Proven customer service background- Friendly
telephone voice and demeanor- Ability to stay organized while
managing multiple projects- Great written and verbal communication
skills- Great time management skills and ability to prioritize
Keywords: Solar Power Pros Inc., Aurora , Project Coordination Professional, Other , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!