Posted on: June 25, 2022
DISH is transforming the future of connectivity. We're doing it by
building the country's first virtualized, standalone 5G wireless
network from scratch. The foundation of a connected world, it's a
network free of the limitations of the past, and flexible enough to
satisfy all the social, economic and transformative needs of the
changing world. Equipped with Boost Mobile and its 9 million
customers as the newest part of the DISH brand, we're setting our
sights on competing in the prepaid and postpaid retail wireless
market as the nation's fourth facilities-based mobile carrier.
We are driven by curiosity, pride, adventure, and a desire to win -
it's in our DNA. We're looking for people with boundless energy,
intelligence, and an overwhelming need to achieve to join our team
as we embark on the next chapter of our story.
Opportunity is here. We are DISH.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Retail Wireless team in our Dish Grand Central office located in
Denver, CO. You will be working in a collaborative and fast-paced
environment spanning the Retail Wireless team and broader DISH
This role with be located on-site in our office in Downtown
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Building single page apps that administer the functionality of
our mobile apps and other front ends
- Leveraging AWS technologies such as AWS Lambda with Node.js to
power our mobile clients or other front ends
- Working collaboratively with other teams and team members to
understand their needs and to provide recommendations
- Utilizing and influencing development processes that allow for
rapid, stable, and reliable deployments
Skills, Experience and Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in a business or technical discipline, or
- 4+ years of experience in building applications
- Experience working with React
- Experience working in and constructing a highly automated agile
environment where changes are pushed often
- Experience working within AWS cloud technologies
- Ability to effectively communicate with technical teams and
- A constant learner-mindset with the drive to creatively think
outside the box and innovate.
Compensation: $87,500.00/Year - $145,750.00/Year
From versatile health perks to new career opportunities, check out
our benefits on our careers website .
Candidates need to successfully complete a pre-employment screen,
which may include a drug test.Required
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!