Company: DICK'S Sporting Goods
Posted on: June 24, 2022
DescriptionOn our team, everyone plays a critical role providing
genuine, helpful and friendly service to help our athletes perform
at their best and enjoy their sport. We’re committed to creating an
inclusive and diverse workforce, reflecting the communities we
serve. This role is an opportunity to make a difference and join
the world’s greatest sports team. Compensation range of pay for
role: $12.50 - $19.00.
Essential Functions of this position include:
- Build relationships with customers by understanding their
- Serve as a partner between customers and management regarding
- Provide customers with a high quality sales transactions
- Promote our programs, including customer loyalty program
- Connect with the community and share the latest events with
customers in a personal way
- Demonstrate expert understanding of running products and
- Uphold product and presentation standards All Teammates are
required to adhere to all safety policies and procedures.
Additionally, as business needs arise, other tasks may become
- 1-3 years of retail sales experience
- Must have a passion for running
- Deep knowledge of running equipment, footwear, and apparel
- World-class customer service/consultation and
- Flexible availability – including nights, weekend, and holidays
DICK’S Sporting Goods is an Equal Opportunity Employer Committed to
Inclusion and Diversity.
Keywords: DICK'S Sporting Goods, Aurora , Running Specialist, Other , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!