Registered Nurse (RN)
Company: Paragon Healthcare
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Great opportunity to join a well-respected, award-wining,
fast-growing healthcare company based in Dallas-Ft. Worth with
locations throughout Texas, as well as in California, Colorado,
Tennessee, Georgia, Oklahoma, and Alabama.
The InSite RN is responsible for the administration of all ordered
therapies in the physicians office/clinic setting, within the
Nurses scope of practice, the facilitys policies/procedures, INS
Standards of practice, and approved facility protocols. The InSite
RN participates in teaching patients and caregivers about infusion
care management and provides leadership by working cooperatively
with the other office staff and physicians to coordinate patients
infusion care. Salary Range $71,000 - $75,000. Weekend on-call
- Current RN license in good standing with all governing bodies
- Current BLS certification required.
- Experienced IV skills with peripheral and central access
- Previous infusion or home health experience preferred.
- 1-2 years' experience as a nurse preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills required.
- Excellent computer and typing skills necessary for company
workflow and completion of daily tasks required.
- Must remain current and achieve required continuing education
- Administers ordered therapies according to prescriber order,
facility protocols, INS standards, and company policies and
- Completes admission process as directed by Physician and/or
InSite Operations Manager.
- Educates patients and/or family members regarding therapy
- Documents all pertinent data in the patients electronic medical
- Reports all significant changes or observations to the
Physician and is responsible for the follow up on any problem which
- Communicates effectively with other members of the physician
team on patient status and observations.
- Evaluates patient benefit results, coordinate patient care, and
assist with reporting and collecting copays.
- Evaluates the patients response to therapy and documents the
finding in the medical record.
- Completes all billing documentation and submits to the billing
team in a timely fashion.
- Performs administration of IV infusions and a physical
assessment on each patient.
- Utilizes supplies and resources efficiently.
- Participates in the Quality Improvement program, if applicable,
per Physician office.
- Ensures that all medication orders are complete, appropriate,
accurate, and up to date for treatment plan.
- Able to lift 60lbs.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Understands and adheres to all external accreditation review
standards, applicable state, local and Federal laws and / or
regulations, including maintaining patient confidentiality through
abiding by HIPAA laws/regulations.
- Understands and adheres to company policies and
- Establishes and maintains positive working relationships with
internal and external customers as well as all company
- Displays a neat, clean, and professional appearance at all
- Demonstrates the ability to communicate effectively and express
- Meets expectations for customer/patient satisfaction and
anticipates customer/patient needs.
- Maintains courteous demeanor at all times.
- Handles customer/patient complaints in a fair and empathetic
Keywords: Paragon Healthcare, Aurora , Registered Nurse (RN), Other , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!