Company: Forbes Bros Ltd.
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Job DescriptionTo support our operational growth FB Titan is
looking for a HSE Advisor to join their team in the Casper Wyoming
region.Reporting to the Director, Health and Safety Advisor and
working daily with Operations and the project/operations Management
team - the successful candidate will be the main contact for health
and safety issues for projects and worksites in Casper Wyoming and
with the FB Titan business. The responsibilities of this role
include, but are not limited to:
- Provide guidance to field employees and foreman on the
proper/safe execution of work tasks according to client and company
- Act as a change agent in the transition to a Zero
Injury/Occupational Illness culture.
- Assist Workers, Supervisors, Managers and Leadership in
performing hazard assessments, workplace inspections, incident
investigations, and assessing compliance to applicable legislation
and internal/customer protocols.
- Development of health and safety performance measures and
implementing the FBL HSE Strategic Business Plan.
- Lead or support: Tailboard meetings, HSE training and
orientations, corrective actions, and Project/HSE Business Plan
- Work with our clients to complete: Project Safety Plans,
Hazard/Risk Registries, Job Safety Analysis (JSA), and HSE
- Support WCB Ability Management processes
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to address HSE
- Collaborating with field employees, supervisors and managers to
identify and execute opportunities for continual improvement.
- Work closely with Operations Management in managing aspects of
HSE including incident prevention, training compliance and
- Report all incidents, client HSE concerns and regulatory
involvement to the H&S Director and Operational
- Develop job safety analysis and safe work procedures as
- Actively engaging workers and supervisors by having a focused
field presence to improve safety performance and address
- Lead by example, continually showing support of the client and
company HSE initiatives.EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of 5 - 7 years dedicated full-time experience as a
HS&E practitioner in an industrial work environment (preference
given to electrical utility and construction experience)
- NCSO (preference will be given to candidates maintaining CRSP
designations in good standing)
- Knowledge/experience with HS&E Management Systems and audit
tools, OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Strong leadership and team building skills, including the
ability to lead by example, build consensus, actively listen, and
engage/influence employees at all levels.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and
interact effectively with all levels of management, employees and
- Ability to work independently with little direction and with a
sense of ownership and personal commitment to a 100% safe work
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work with clients to achieve desired results.
- Task-oriented with strong attention to detail and follow
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritization skills with the ability
to adapt to change.
- Strong incident investigation skills
- Works well in a fast paced, change-oriented team setting
ADDITIONAL DETAILS:This position requires candidates to:
- Successfully complete pre-employment drug and alcohol testing
- Have and maintain a valid driver's license and acceptable
- Requires occasional travel to various project sites and office
locationsForbes Bros offers an attractive compensation package that
includes a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits plan, and a
rewarding 401k. Forbes Bros has an open and team-oriented culture
that focuses on communication, innovation and respect in the
workplace!Forbes Bros is an equal opportunity employer committed to
best practice recruiting and hiring, to promote gender equity and
workplace diversity. We thank all applicants for their interest,
however, only those candidates who meet the requirements noted and
who earn an invitation to interview will be contacted
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Forbes Bros Ltd., Aurora , HSE Advisor, Other , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!