Company: Fidelis Logistics
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionFidelis Logistics is a veteran owned company that
embodies integrity, loyalty, and progress of our employees,
customers, and global environment. We are a green pallet recycling
company that conserves our global forestry and prevents further
pollution by refurbishing wooden pallets. Fidelis Logistics is
searching for Band-Saw Operator to repair CHEP wooden
pallets.Benefits at Fidelis Logistics
- Competitive wages and over-time opportunities
- Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life
- Open Career Paths and Upward MobilityResponsibilities and
- Operate a mechanical SmartSaw/band saw to cut/remove damaged
lumber to repair wood pallets.
- Ability to lift and handle wood pallets that weigh 75-85
- Will be required to meet fast-paced production requirements and
established daily and weekly production targets.
- Comply with all safety guidelines and use all Personal
Protection Equipment (PPE).
- Operate mechanical Smartsaw in the CB or TD process.
- Perform basic adjustment to machine to include changing saw
blades, table adjustments and ensure all safety guards are in
- Demonstrate proper cutting techniques to maximize blade usage
and minimize stress on the equipment.
- Track production on required forms.
- May be required to work frequent overtime, weekends, or
rotating shifts.Requirements and Qualifications:
- Some experience in construction and/or related field.
- Ability to operate electrical and pneumatic power tools and
- Basic Math skillsApplication instructions:All applicants will
receive confirmation of application within 24 hours of submittal.
Potential Candidates will go through a phone screen and a in person
interview before candidate is chosen.Powered by
Keywords: Fidelis Logistics, Aurora , Bandsaw Operator, Other , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!