Unit Secretary Full Time
Company: Kindred Healthcare
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Job # 433126 Date posted 05/03/2022
Kindred Healthcare is seeking an energetic individual to help
assist patients and families with orientation to the unit,
identifying their needs, and ensuring that proper resources are
applied. You will also assist our staff and physicians in the
maintenance of the nursing station and medical records.
* Prepare admission charts/records; assemble charts for new
admissions with appropriate forms; label chart with correct
patient/physician information and label patient rooms with patient
information and physician's name
* Complete the admission documentation; assist physicians with
charts; ascertain the expectations of the patient and family
regarding the hospital stay
* Confer with the charge nurse on scheduling patient tests and
* Adhere to isolation precautions and OSHA blood-borne guidelines,
using personal protective equipment as required
* Answer telephone and call lights, take messages and communicate
promptly to the appropriate person
* Make hourly rounds to each patient's room to assess any unmet
* Process patient discharge orders, notifying the nurse of the
orders; copy information on chart to be sent to discharge facility;
complete discharge paperwork and assist the family with the
* Under the direction of the nurse manager, order, receive and
store supplies and equipment
Pay Range: $16.98 - $25.47/hr.
We would expect those hir ed into this job would be paid within
this pay range, however, certain circumstances may allow us to pay
outside of this range
Requires two years of recent hospital experience.
Current certification as a nursing assistant preferred.
If you are a current Kindred/RehabCare employeeClick Here.
Keywords: Kindred Healthcare, Aurora , Unit Secretary Full Time, Other , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!