Dispatch Service Coordinator
Company: Patterson Companies
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Patterson isn't just a place to work, it's a partner that cares
about your success. One of the distinguishing marks of our company
is the talented people who embrace the people-first, always
advancing, and results-driven culture. Professional growth abounds
in this motivating environment. We value the diverse talents and
experiences our employees bring to Patterson and believe that they
build a stronger and successful organization. Compensation Minimum:
Compensation Maximum: Job Description: Job Summary As a TechEdge
Service Coordinator for Patterson Dental, you will be responsible
for providing a professional approach to dispatching and performing
all duties related to the scheduling of requests for service. The
service coordinator role requires a high level of professional
autonomy due to the nature of resource planning in assignment of
service technicians to service requests. Essential Functions
- Triages calls and inquiries -from customers.
- Assigns and schedules service requests from clients or company
- Manages resources efficiently and effectively for all scheduled
- Monitors service orders assigned to technicians.
- Responsible for the life cycle of service order (creates,
edits, completes and invoice service orders).
- Reconciles various CRM reports on a -monthly basis.
- Works closely with the Branch Procurement Specialist(s) with
resource and project planning.
- Demonstrates a commitment to Patterson values & professionalism
through appropriate conduct at all times.
- Performs other service coordinator duties as assigned. Job
Qualifications Minimum Qualifications:
- Associates degree or higher -preferred or 2-5 years equivalent
- Expresses strong customer service -orientation or related
dispatching experience through excellent written and verbal/phone
- Has strong organizational and -multi-tasking skills,
demonstrates sound judgment and excellent -decision-making
abilities, and shows a great attention to detail.
- Ability to positively contribute to the Branch team environment
by taking initiative to learn and improve upon skillsets.
- Possesses strong planning and -organizational skills, both
written and verbal.
- Uses technology with efficiency, -including Microsoft 365 and
SAP CRM platforms. Preferred Qualifications:
- 1-3 years dispatching and customer service experience, with
previous experience in the Dental industry preferred.
- Previous working experience with project or resource
- Bookkeeping/accounting experience preferred.
Colorado Residents Only: Pay range: $19.50 - $24.50/hr. We provide
competitive benefits, unique incentive programs and rewards for our
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits and an integrated
- 401(k) Match Retirement Savings Plan.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP).
- Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Holiday Pay & Floating Holidays.
- Volunteer Time Off (VTO).
- Educational Assistance Program (Tuition Reimbursement).
- Full Paid Parental and Adoption Leave.
- LifeWorks (Employee Assistance Program).
- Patterson Perks Program. EEO Statement As a people-first
company, Patterson promotes a culture that embodies and celebrates
diversity and inclusivity. We believe our employees' unique
experiences and differences is what strengthens us and drives our
success. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to
race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual
orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status. We are
Patterson. We welcome you.
Keywords: Patterson Companies, Aurora , Dispatch Service Coordinator, Other , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!