Company: Team Select Home Care
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Overview:You can apply by texting TSC to 97211Now offering
DailyPay! Ask us about it!
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity with an expanding home
health care company? Are you eager to prove yourself, be valued and
grow? It is in your best interest to apply and hear more about what
we have to offer!
Team Select's mission is to take every opportunity to do right by
all. We believe our people and culture genuinely make us unique and
are the foundation for our leadership in the healthcare space. We
focus on promoting a collaborative environment that differentiates
us and has allowed us to be recognized as a Best Place to Work and
Home Care Elite Top Agency. Join our growing Team Select Family and
discover a dynamic company where you're able to make a positive
impact. We encourage you to inquire about becoming a part of our
team!Responsibilities:Team Select Home Care is looking for a
Scheduling Coordinator to join our Team Select family. The
Scheduling Coordinator will perform clerical and scheduling tasks
in our company, including coordination of patient schedules. The
Scheduling Coordinator will report directly to the Clinical
Supervisor and indirectly to the Office Manager
- Coordinate visit schedule for all field staff by staffing case
for 60 day periods (or as ordered) with all applicable
- Ensure that all schedules are being followed and all
documentation is submitted (missed visits, PRN visits and
- Schedule only as directed by physician orders
- Attend weekly case conference at Director of Nurses
- Reconcile schedules with clinical itinerary records and perform
computer system verification.
- Help with payroll reconciliation/preparation as directed by
- Attain annual goals as established by the Clinical
- Submit documentation within required time-frames
- Use TSHC workflows
- Checks required computer reports daily and reports scheduling
issues to the Clinical Supervisor.
- Organize work procedures and assume responsibility.
- Perform other job tasks as assigned.Qualifications:
- Graduate of an accredited high school, or equivalent.
- Have excellent clerical skills, i.e., writing, filing,
- Minimum of 18 years of age.
- Medicare experience scheduling, physician orders and schedule
reconciliation to payroll preferred
- Medical terminology preferredOur Pay & Benefits:$16-$20 plus an
attractive bonus structure
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Environment which fosters career opportunities and growth.
- DailyPayTeam Select Home Care reserves the right to change the
above job description and qualifications without notice. Team
Select Home Care will not discriminate against you on the basis of
race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual preference,
disability, political belief, veteran status, age or any other
status protected by law. Team Select Home Care is an
Keywords: Team Select Home Care, Aurora , Scheduling Coordinator, Other , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!