Optometric Tech - Medical Assistant - Bilingual
Company: America's Best
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Company DescriptionAt National Vision, we believe everyone
deserves to see their best to live their best. We help people by
making quality eye care and eyewear more affordable and
National Vision, Inc. (NVI) is one of the largest optical retailers
in the United States. We offer an innovative culture where training
is a priority, hard work is praised, and career growth is a
reality.We are looking for an Optometric Technician to join our
growing team. The Optometric Technician assists the Optometrist by
conducting pre-screenings and testing prior to the doctor
examination.Job DescriptionWhat would you do? - The Specifics
- Ensure high quality patient care.
- Maintain a professional atmosphere and appearance of doctor's
office and pretest room.
- Understand ocular terminology and diseases and know the ocular
- Explain to the patient the types of preliminary
- Complete necessary paperwork and perform testing on patients
prior to doctor examination.
- Promote visual field testing and retinal screenings to eligible
- Perform exam pre-screening.
- Review prescriptions and/or patient information carefully and
identifie special needs. Consult with the optician, Doctor or
Retail Management when necessary.
- Ensure equipment, both Doctor's and pre-test, is properly
maintained.QualificationsAre you the right fit? - The Suitable
- Fluent in reading and speaking both English and Spanish.
- Previous retail/optical experience preferred, but not
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to learn optical knowledge.
- Able to give instruction in a clear and concise manner to
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Detailed oriented.
- Multitasking and time-management skills.
- Professional attitude and appearance.Additional InformationWhat
are the benefits?National Vision offers a competitive benefits
package including Health and Dental Insurance, 401k with company
match, Flex Spending Account, Short Term and Long Term Disability
Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Personal Time Off, and much more.
Please see our website www.nationalvision.com to learn more.The pay
range for this position is $12.50-$15.50 per hour.
Keywords: America's Best, Aurora , Optometric Tech - Medical Assistant - Bilingual, Other , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!