Data Survey Associate
Company: Retail Data
Posted on: January 12, 2022
RetailData partners with the largest retailers in the world to
provide competitive intelligence solutions. With consumers
dynamically shifting their purchasing patterns between the various
in-store and e-commerce sales channels, we are perpetually
innovating new solutions and products to meet client needs. Our
industry-leading expertise in price, assortment and promotional
data sets, in conjunction with our expansive technology and
analytics platforms, has positioned us perfectly to help retailers
navigate these unprecedented retail changes. Description: Are you
tired of being unsure how much your delivery/driver job will pay? -
Will the customer tip? - We have a great side hustle job for you! -
Our jobs are preplanned with a flexible schedule, and the faster
you get at the job the quicker you are in and out! - Flexible when
you go in and collect the work! We provide detailed training to
ensure you will achieve maximum efficiency in each store you will
collect. You will control how much money you are able to collect
per hour! - Great gig to earn extra money by working independently,
good for anyone with flexible time to spare! - As a Store Scanning
Specialist, you can enjoy the flexibility of choosing when and how
much you earn. All you need is reliable transportation to start
making money. - Why scan with RetailData? - Choose your own hours!
When you work is totally up to you within our clients window Easy
to get started! - We will provide detailed training Earn extra
money! Achieve your short-term goals or long-term collecting with
RetailData Make a guaranteed hourly minimum! (only for areas with
wage floor) - Benefits:
- Training to build speed and increase pay.
- Ability to control what you earn.
- Advanced notice of work schedule.
- $400 referral bonus program.
- As a part-time team member, you are offered identity theft
protection, pet insurance, and 401k with match after 6 months and
750 hours worked.
- Employee stock purchase after 1 year of service.
- Independent, flexible work schedules that enable a healthy
- Travel opportunities, locally and out of state.
- Extra hours available in many areas. -
- Paid drive time and mileage reimbursement. Come work for an
essential business! - We put an emphasis on A.R.T = Accountability,
Respect, Trust! Requirements:
- At least 18 years of age.
- High school diploma, or equivalent.
- Valid driver's license, clean driving record, reliable
transportation, and valid automobile insurance.
- Ability to work approximately 10 - 25 hours per week with
- Reliability to start and finish assignments on time with the
detail needed to satisfy the project criteria.
- Ability to stand throughout the work shift and lift up to 40
- Willingness to work in cold temperatures associated with
grocery store refrigerator and freezer cases as some projects
required collection of items in these store aisles. Equal
Employment Opportunity Statement: RetailData is committed to a
policy of nondiscrimination and equal opportunity for all employees
and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religious
creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, or
sexual orientation. Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
RetailData is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination and equal
opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without
regard to race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, age,
disability, marital status, or sexual orientation
Keywords: Retail Data, Aurora , Data Survey Associate, Other , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!