Material Handler I
Posted on: October 15, 2021
We are Hiring Material Handlers for the Englewood and
Performs the warehouse tasks and activities related to
selecting, sorting, counting, packaging and preparing materials for
put-away and internal transport to warehouse and production
locations. Utilizes organizational skills to prepare
materials for warehouse placement and delivery to production
locations. Follows defined processes to identify, sort, count and
record transactions necessary to carry-out assigned warehouse
tasks. Provides necessary logistical support for warehouse and
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Must demonstrate proficiency in all Material Handler I job
- Displays an aptitude towards process managed work tasks and a
high regard for precision and consistency in carrying-out their
- Scope of skills and abilities allows working within a team of
individuals and performing individual tasks that are time-sensitive
and necessary to maintain and complete downstream processes.
- Is prepared to perform daily work assignments and maintains
highly reliable attendance.
- Consistently demonstrates the ability for doing repetitive
tasks to high degrees of accuracy.
- Works to system guided work plans and meets schedules necessary
to support other warehouse and production activities.
- Safely and competently operates industrial equipment to
transport, place and organize products.
- Performs a wide range of tasks as assigned under
general guidance in order to meet specific daily
12 to 18 months related experience or training. Some computer
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out
detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete
variables in standardized situations.
- Ability to meet/exceed daily rate set out for picking. (35
lines per hour in the G's/19 lines per hour on the Wav or
- Ability to successfully perform packing process by following
procedures set out for said area to ensure proper parts and
packaging standards have been met. Ability to meet/exceed daily
rate set out for the packing area (35 lines packed per hour).
- Ability to work Overtime and maintains organized work space and
follows good housekeeping practices.
- Ability to be a team player and help in other areas of the
department as needed.
This position includes the opportunity to enroll in Medical,
Dental, Vision, Term Life, and Short-Term Disability benefits, as
well as a Retirement Plan. All Colorado Associates are also
entitled to accrue and use paid sick and safe leave. Additional
benefits information can be found here: https://www.resourcemfg.com/employees/benefits/
Keywords: ResourceMFG, Aurora , Material Handler I, Other , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!