Company: Air Methods Corporation
Posted on: October 13, 2021
Set up and run CNC machines to build fixtures per specifications
using standard measuring tools.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities include the following:
• • Set up CNC machines utilizing set up sheets provided
• Operate basic shop equipment (band saw, grinders, etc.)
• Use various measuring tools (calipers, micrometers, height
• Builds fixtures for work holding as required
• Carryout production, inspection, and machine operation duties
• Modify programs and adjust offsets as required to meet product
• Deburr and clean parts as required
• Effectively monitor and tend to one or more machine tools
• Replace cutting tools as required to meet product conformity.
• Other Duties as assigned
Additional Job Requirements
• Maintain a safe and clean work space
• Follow established safety rules and regulations
• Regular scheduled attendance
• Indicate the percentage of time spent traveling: 0%
Subject to applicable laws and Air Method’s policies, regular
attendance is an essential function of the position. All employees
must follow Air Methods’ employment practices and policies.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements
listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or
ability required. In accordance with applicable laws, Air Methods
will provide reasonable accommodations that do not create an undue
burden so disabled employees may perform the essential functions of
Education & Experience
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and two or
more years’ related CNC Machining experience and/or training; or
equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Previous experience interpreting and editing CNC programs using
Fanuc, Fadal, And Haas controls.
• Previous experience reading blue prints and job traveler
specifications to determine the proper tooling required to set up
• Knowledge of machining the following materials; Stainless Steel,
Aluminum, and assorted plastics.
• General math skills
• Knowledge of machines in a manufacturing environment
• Basic familiarity with the use of hand tools.
• Ability to read and interpret blue prints.
Air Methods is an EEO/AA employer. Qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Air Methods Corporation, Aurora , CNC Machinist, Other , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!