Are you a friendly and welcoming individual looking for an entry
level position in Healthcare? Are you detail-oriented and motivated
by advancement opportunities? If so, being an Operations Specialist
at Aveanna is the next step for your career!
We are one of the largest home health care
companies in the U.S. and growing! In this position,
you would be responsible for delivering excellent customer service,
while supporting the day to day operations of our
local branch. This entry-level position is a great
introduction to the organization and a bridge to future
Schedule: Monday - Friday
Compensation: $15 - $16.50 per hour, plus
The Operations Specialist provides support relating to the day
to day operations with regards to personnel files and any other
documentation related to employment in order to assist the office
in maintaining compliance.
Why be an Operations Specialist?
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance*
- Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation Days, Paid Sick Days*
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Employer
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan*
- Company-Paid Life Insurance*
- Opportunities to grow and
- Verifies new employees’ credentials and maintains
- Assists with caregiver weekly payroll
- Protects and honors patient and coworker
- Performs data entry and paperwork filing.
- Assist in answering a multi-line phone system.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Interacts and communicates effectively with colleagues and all
levels of management within corporate and branch
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, College Degree a
- Proficient in English, Bilingual a PLUS.
- Home Health experience a PLUS.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, proficient in Word and
- Team player, organization skillset and ability to
*benefit eligibility is dependent on employment
If you feel that you are a match for our Operations
Specialist opening, we welcome you to submit your
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative
Action: Aveanna provides equal employment opportunities
(EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or
genetics. In addition to federal law
requirements, Aveanna complies with applicable state and
local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every
location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies
to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting,
hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall,
transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.