MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based
on an individual's status in any group or class protected by
applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications
from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all
other qualified applicants.
The Accountant will be responsible for:
- Month end, general ledger, AP, AR, bank reconciliations,
inventory, fixed assets, revenue recognition.
- Compile, analyze and report financial data.
- Work directly with external auditors and resolve any
- Assist in preparing budgets and financial forecasts.
- Intercompany accounting and reconciling.
The Accountant will:
- Have at least 3 years of experience in a manufacturing
- Preferrably have started their career in public
- Preferrably have experience with SAP.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong communication skills (you will be strategizing with the
- Attention to detail and organized.
Design and manufacture products that protect humans and
machines. This company partners with major industries such as oil
and gas, automotive, marine, tractors, etc.
Award winning innovation strategies, quickly growing with a
large client base.
Developing more production facilities due to high growth.
- Ability to drive procedures and policies for a newly created
- Mentored by a Controller with Big 4 and global company
- Blue Cross Blue Shield benefits, including free vision and
- 401k match.
- Opportunity to work in person 5 days a week, developing strong
relationships with coworkers and the C-Suite.