Specialty Brand Manager - Aurora, CO, United States - New Pay Rate!
Company: Hudson Group
Posted on: September 10, 2021
Located at Aurora, CO, United States - New Pay Rate!
GROW With US!
For 30 years Hudson Group has led the way and prides itself in
knowing what matters in travel retail. As airports and
transportation terminals have evolved, so has Hudson Group,
striving to bring sophistication and convenience to today's
Assists the General Manager in executing all local strategic
planning initiatives established for a multi-store location.
Promotes a corporate image of excellence through a strong work
ethic, leadership by example, and the consistent delivery of
excellent customer service and quality store visual presentation
throughout the operation.
• Maximizes sales and profits by meeting and exceeding sales
budgets while minimizing shrink
• Controls payroll and expense through maximizing staff
productivity, properly and efficiently allocating labor, and by
monitoring monthly store expenditures against budget.
• Protects company assets by ensuring that all policies and
procedures are consistently enforced and adhered to by staff and
• Minimizes inventory shrink through regular physical inspections;
Monitors high-risk areas for internal/external shrinkage, and by
taking necessary steps for remediation.
• Ensures compliance of corporate and Brand promotional programs
and works closely with Marketing department in development of new
• Works closely with merchandising department and regional
merchandise manager in implementing corporate and local
• Ensures seasons/promotional resets are completed on time and in
• Report to the Brand on topics ranging from stock selection;
Branding needs; Sales initiatives; sales and goals reporting.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
• Strong leadership qualities and organizational skills.
• Good analytical business thought processes and problem-solving
• Able to coordinate multiple tasks and projects.
• Good time management skills and attention to detail.
• Effective interpersonal skills with customers, subordinates,
peers, landlords, suppliers, and superiors.
• Flexible to work periodic long and/or irregular hours, weekends,
• Fluent computer skills in Microsoft Office, Word and Excel.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• High School Graduate or equivalent; Associates degree or above
• Five to seven years of retail store management experience.
Multi-store management experience preferred. .
Hudson Group is North America's largest specialty airport retailer.
We offer a competitive salary, great benefits and excellent
promotional opportunities. Hudson Group is always on the lookout
for top quality people who want to be a part of a winning retail
team. With many stores and concepts across the country and
throughout the world, we have the ability to help you find the job
that is right for you. We recognize that our employees are a
driving force behind our success! Our dedicated team enjoys an
exciting and friendly environment!
We invite you to learn more about our ...
• Competitive salary of $55k a year
• Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
• Company Paid Life Insurance
• Paid Vacation
• Paid Sick Time
• Employee Recognition Programs
• Advancement and Growth Opportunities
• On-going Training & Development
Qualified candidates should submit their resume for immediate
The job that's right for you!
Hudson Group will consider all qualified applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex
(including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran
status or other characteristics protected by law. #AF123
Keywords: Hudson Group, Aurora , Specialty Brand Manager - Aurora, CO, United States - New Pay Rate!, Other , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!