System Engineer - TS/SCI with Poly
Posted on: July 21, 2021
The National Solutions Group at Leidos currently has an opening
for a System Engineer to support a client’s requirements in a
challenging, dynamic setting located in Aurora, CO. The
position requires an active TS/SCI clearance with a
Polygraph. The System Engineer will work in a collaborative
environment with teammates, to include the Government customer, to
ensure quality system engineering and project management with a
focus on continuous improvement across the program. The successful
candidate will support the Program Manager in the
coordination/execution of all activities related to the task
- The selected individual will be responsible for supporting
system hardware-software-network design, development and
integration, verification and validation, and fielding.
- Supporting daily systems requirements analysis, functional
analysis, timeline analysis, trade studies, requirements allocation
and interface definition, technical management, integration, system
testing, and quality assurance.
- Support and verify service transitions across multiple
environments including cloud infrastructures
- Support business process improvement and proposal development
- Ensure mission operations and baseline stability throughout
- Provide systems engineering technical support to special
projects as needed
- Other related supporting duties as required
- U.S. citizen with Current TS/SCI access and Polygraph
- Bachelor Degree and 4 – 8 years of prior relevant experience or
Masters with 2 – 6 of prior relevant experience.
- Additional experience may be substituted for a Degree.
- Must be capable of performing systems engineering activities in
support of agile teams.
- Must be familiar with secure systems engineering and
- Must be comfortable working on multiple systems
- Must have strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Must be committed to adopting and adhering to best
- Must be able to communicate clearly regarding technical options
- Must be comfortable working both independently and with a team
in a fast-moving environment.
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential
- Demonstrated knowledge of HelpNow
- Experience within the IC
- Proficient in agile concepts and principles
- Experience with Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) methodology
External Referral Bonus:
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Pay Range $65,000.00 - $100,000.00 - $135,000.00
Keywords: Leidos, Aurora , System Engineer - TS/SCI with Poly, Other , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!