Class A/B Route Delivery Driver $23/hr + Bonus ($5,000 Hiring Bonus)
Company: Southern Glazer's Wine & Spirits
Posted on: July 19, 2021
Performs daily pre-trip and safety inspections on equipment prior
to commencing route.
• Communicate changes to delivery schedules, delays, arrivals,
and/or equipment problems as encountered.
• Drive established route to deliver wine, spirits,, and
non-alcoholic beverage products to assigned customers.
• Resolve customer concerns/complaints regarding spoilage,
breakage, and or incorrect product being sent from SGWS
• Assemble customer orders and place on hand truck to complete
delivery cycle. Place product in storage and or account specific
• Record route activity and produce accurate and thorough delivery
• Collect monies owed to SGWS
• Provide high level of service and communicate additional business
opportunities and new leads with customer to management.
• Comply with company safety standards, Department of
Transportation regulations, Alcoholic Beverage Control regulations,
and warehouse delivery policies/procedures.
• Keep interior of truck organized and clean.
• 4X10 work schedule Tuesday - Friday
• Work flexible hours which include early morning (i.e. 5:30 a.m. -
6:30 a.m. start times), Some overtime will be required at
- High School Diploma/GED and 2-5 years driving experience in a
- Must possess a Class A / or B Commercial Driver's License and
acceptable Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) and a minimum of two years of
route delivery/driving experience.
- Adhere to all Department of Transportation (DOT) regulatory
requirements and the Federal Motor Carrier (FMC) guidelines.
- Ability to count and perform basic math, with or without a
- Language skills allow employee to read and interpret documents
such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and
- Able to regularly and consistently lift and carry 35 - 60 pound
cases of product.
What we offer our employees :
A competitive compensation package with an hourly rate of $22.00.
Additionally, after successfully completing an Orientation period,
this position includes monthly bonus opportunities for Safety,
Boxes and Attendance of up to $5,000 annualized and an increase
after successful completion of a 4 month probation period.
Here's to Your Health and Well-Being.
O ur Top Shelf Benefits work to keep you healthy, protect you from
the unexpected and help plan for the future. As a full-time
employee, you can choose from a full menu, including:
- Comprehensive medical and prescription drug coverage -
including free preventive care (in network)
- Dental and vision plans
- Tax-saving Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Health Savings Account (HSA), funded by SGWS and you
- Company-paid life and accidental death & dismemberment
(AD&D) insurance, as well as optional life and AD&D
- Company-paid and voluntary short-term and long-term disability
- A 401(k) plan that lets you call the shots
- Vacation accrual & Paid Sick Leave
- Wellness program
Keywords: Southern Glazer's Wine & Spirits, Aurora , Class A/B Route Delivery Driver $23/hr + Bonus ($5,000 Hiring Bonus), Other , Aurora, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!