MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based
on an individual's status in any group or class protected by
applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications
from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all
other qualified applicants.
Develop manufacturing optimization programs using computer-aided
design and drafting (CAD) software.
* Understand and replicate paper driven work flows into
* Translate product designs into manufacturing techniques.
* Engage with Sales, Design, Manufacturing, and Engineering to
identify consistencies needed and specific requirements for
* Design, organize and implement new equipment from initial
concept to manufacturing.
* Professional coordination multiple internal teams ranging from
executive to factory worker.
* Developer will put time into all areas of software development
including design, development, peer review, testing,
implementation, and maintenance.
* Analyze existing codebase as part of application redesign and
Bachelor's degree in Engineering
* Experience working in manufacturing or fabrication company
* Knowledge with ERP systems such as Visual, JDE or SAP
* Proficiency with Microsoft O365 office suite
* Experience in working with relational databases specifically
* Demonstrated experience in ASP, SQL, XML, Visual Studio
* Experience in Autodesk CAD Mechanical - CAD API and Solidworks
is a plus.
* Developer and systems engineer experience in integrations of
custom tools and ERP systems.
* Demonstrated organizational and time management skills, proven
ability to consistently meet or exceed deadline expectations.
* Excellent technical aptitude, analytical and detail oriented.
Technical ability to learn a diverse product line.
Our client is a diversified manufacturer that has been in
business for over 50 years. They are a metal fabrication shop
serving several industries including government entities, higher
education and healthcare. They seek a Design Engineer/Developer to
translate their existing VB6 software to VB .net.
* Competitive base salary, between $110,000- $130,000
* Quarterly Bonus, up to 5% and based on company metrics, up
* Comprehensive benefits package (Medical, Dental, Vision)
* 15 days of PTO 9 Holidays
* 401(k) with 4% company match