Hourly Wage Estimate: $31.32 - $46.98 / hour
Learn more about the
benefits offered for this job.
The estimate displayed represents the typical wage range of
candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual
salary may include your specific skills, how many years of
experience you have and comparison to other employees already in
this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the
Do you currently have an opportunity to make a real impact with
your work? With over 2,000 sites of care and serving over 31.2
million patient interactions every year, nurses at Aurora Endoscopy
Center have the opportunity to make a real impact. As a PACU Nurse
PRN you can be a part of change.
It is an exciting time to be a nurse at HCA Healthcare! Come
unlock your career potential and see how rewarding it can be to
reach your personal and professional goals. Help to advance the
practice of nursing and improve positive outcomes for your patients
as a PACU Nurse PRN. We want your knowledge and expertise!
What you will do in this role:
- Prepare your patients’ care area adequately and ensure
necessary equipment and supplies and provided
- You will demonstrate proper airway management techniques
- Monitor your patients according to policy (vital signs,
temperature, cardiac, etc.).
- You will exhibit proper technique for insertion, maintenance,
and removal of IV catheters and saline locks
- Perform and document head to toe evaluation of your patients
utilizing an approved scoring system in line with HCA policy and
- Check dressings and/or operative site of your patients and
report abnormalities to the surgeon
- Provide a safe and comforting environment for your patients and
- Ensure your patients meet discharge criteria
Qualifications you will need:
- Graduate from an accredited school of professional
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a Preop, PACU, GI, ER or ICU
setting; preferably in an ambulatory surgery center.
- Active RN license as required by state of employment.
- Required valid BCLS Certification upon employment. ***online
certification not acceptable.
- ACLS required.
- PALS as required by facility.
Aurora Endoscopy Center located
in Aurora, Colorado. We have a long and respected reputation as a
provider of ambulatory surgical care. Today, our two procedure
rooms offer the newest technology. Performing around 330 cases a
month in gastrointestinal endoscopy services. Our center is
located near I-225 and E Iliff Ave.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical
Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In
recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in
cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and
other uncompensated expenses.
"There is so much good to do in the world and so many different
ways to do it."-
Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Be a part of an organization that leverages our size to make a
real impact in our industry! Our Talent Acquisition team is
reviewing applications for our PACU Nurse PRN opening. Submit your
application today and help advance the practice of nursing.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity
at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race,
religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age,
marital status, veteran status, or disability status.